The Battle Begins!

So sorry minna-san if this update took me 12345678900 minutes to finish... and I don't think that' I'll be able to publish anymore chapters anytime soon cause we have classes for the 2nd semester tom (not looking forward to it)

So please, wait until the next chapter is published.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

As everyone is in place for the battle... They have also picked who their enemy will be. Right now, everyone is trying to do their best to fight for the sake of the entire world.

Right now, the people fighting inside the manor are:

Natsu Dragneel VS Dusk

Lucy Heartfilia VS Lily

Erza Scarlet VS Gloria

Wendy Marvell VS Lee

Gray Fullbuster VS Alex Parker

Outside the manor, some mages of Fairy Tail were fighting off against some skeletons and wolves. There were millions of them but they seem to have everything under control...

Gray's POV

Alex smirked at me. When I looked back the other's where gone... along with Jasper. I faced him and felt a negative dark aura around me. 

"Well... shall we start the fight?"

"Ready as hell you scumbag!"

"Hmph!"

"Ice Make: Lance!"

"Dark Wave: Black Ocean!" a huge black wave (resembling an ocean's wave) appeared and blocked the lances, destroying them.

"I ain't done! Ice Make: Freeze Lancer!"

"Dark Wave: Aquatic Hurricane!" a huge black hurricane appeared and dis-aimed the lace, crashing only 3 inches away from him.

"Impressive. I expect no more from Ul's pupil." he said.

"Why? Why did you do that?"

"Huh? You mean, the curse?"

"Do you even know what she suffered because of that ridiculous curse you gave her!'

"Hmph! I never intended to release the curse upon her. I only want is ever lasting power. She is nothing but a vessel, a container that contains that power I need!"

"You bastard! You don't really deserve to live! Not after what you have done to her!"

"Oh? Then, let's see who will last the longest." he smirked.

"You son of a b**ch! You'll pay for everything!"

"Come!' he dared me...

Now, I'm serious... I'll be the only one who will defeat this guy!

Natsu's POV

All of a sudden, I'm in some room with this red-white haired guy. He glared at me and I could feel his aura.

"Natsu Dragneel. Fairy Tail's Salamander and the Son of Igneel."

"Oh? You sure do know who you're challenging."

"Well. I have already seen you fight different people along the sidelines... So I know you."

"Really? Why not tell me something about yourself? Before we start to rumble."

"Gladly. I'm Dusk, an S-Class Mage of Black Blood. Among the four mages Alex-sama has chosen, I'm the strongest among them."

"Really? Well then, I'll be the one who will defeat you."

"Let's start the fight!"

"Yosh! I wont hold back."

Lucy's POV

I'm in this really huge garden and in front of me is a pink and black neko(?)-girl. I don't know why, but there's something wrong about her.

"Gomenasai. But I won't be holding back."

"I know."

"Well then. Let us start."

I clutched onto my keys and whip. Waiting for her to attack first.

Erza's POV

Somewhere in this manor, I'm sure that this is underneath the hall.  The basement? or even deeper than that? "Ahahahahaha."

I looked to my right and saw the enemy. She was laughing at me. On her hand was a white gun and she was looking at me.

"Fairy Tail's Titania is my enemy. How Interesting! Ican't wait to see how this will end. But the chances of you winning are slim."

"Really?"

"Watashi wa  Gloria desu. Yorishku onegai shimasu." she smiled and twirled the gun with her finger.

"Watashi Erza Scarlet." I said as a sword appeared and I pointed it at her. She merely laughed at me.

Wendy's POV

I was looking at this really creepy(???) guy and he was smirking.

"Eh? How come I'm stuck with this girl?"

"Just because I'm little, doesn't mean that you can defeat me."

"Really?"

"Roar of the Sky Dragon!"

"Black Blades!" his blades sliced through my roar and I managed to dodge the blades.

"Oh? A Dragon Slayer... This will be interesting." she smiled at me slyly.

Gray's POV

The ground suddenly shook. After shaking, the manor went up. What the heck's going on? I looked out a window and saw the sky.

"We're in a tower while the others are separated from us."

"I don't care. I can defeat you and make you sure that you wont ever hurt anyone ever again!"

He just smirked at me and the fight continued. The fight will not stop until I defeated him! and wipe that sly smile of his off his face!