A Tearful Reunion

Monica's POV

We need to get a little further away from them... All of my years serving here, I know how powerful those people could get... and how much power they could get more. I looked back and Juvia hasn't said anything else.

After I found a safe place for us to stay, I looked at her. She had tears on her eyes.

"Juvia? What's wrong?"

"Juvia... Juvia is just happy. Juvia finally saw him again!"

"They will help you escape from this place."

"..."

"Also, he's with them."

"He?"

I looked back and we saw the person... the hooded person. I smiled at him and Juvia looked at me with wonder. I helped her stand up and when she was already standing, I held her hands with a smile on my face.

"Monica-nee?"

"Juvia... he's the one I was telling you about."

"He.?"

He took of his hood and revealed a handsome young man with blue hair and eyes clad in a black turtle neck shirt, a white coat, pants and a pair of combat boots.

"Your brother." I smiled.

"Long time no see, imuto-chan." he smiled at his sister

Juvia's POV

Juvia.. does not beleive it! Juvia does not believe it! Juvia looked at the person in front of me... Is he...? Is he? He IS Juvia's long lost brother!

"Japer-nii-san!" Juvia ran in his open arms.

"Juvia... Gomen..." he said.

He hugged me tightly and I was crying tears of joy. I looked at him and smiled. He really is Jasper-nii-san!

"Gomene Juvia for leaving you."

"I dont mind... as long as you're here."

"Gomene..."

He looked at me and smiled. Then he looked at Monica-nee. She was smiling at us. I walked back and held her hand and placed it on Jasper-nii-san's hand.

"Juvia?" they both looked at me.

"Go on.. Hug one another or something.." Juvia said.

"..."

They smiled and hugged one another.... Kyaaaaaa~~~!!!! They looked sweet to one another. Now Juvia feels like mimicking Happy...

"They liiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeee each other!!!" Juvia finally said it..  ^3^

"Ahahahaha... Of course, this woman will soon be your sister-in-law." Jasper-nii-san said.

"Jasper!" Monica-nee pinched his cheeck.

"G-Gomen. Gomen." he appologized.

"Anyway, how did you get here? And how did Fairy Tail get here?"

"Well.... It's a long story." he scratched his head.

Juvia looked at him and was waiting for his story and he had a sweat drop on his head. "Well......" he started.

Jasper's POV

Flashback

I was inside Fairy Tail's guild and Master was looking at me. "So you say you know where Juvia is." he said. I nodded and looked up. I saw a white angel clinging to a raven haired mage.