Realizing New Emotions and Taking Care of a sick Mage

Normal POV

After Gray brought Juvia to Fairy Hills, he thought about her 'fiance' and how did those two ended up like that.

Gray's POV

Juvia's fiance is a total &$#@*. Why would he even bother look for her when he's treating her like his slave and when she's against it. Pathetic... I sighed and got up from bed. I saw the broken pendant I gave her. I didn't bother throw it away knowing that it wont mind control me any more. I still need to replace the necklace I gave her and broke... Wait, why did I even bother to give her that necklace in the first place? *face palm* I sighed. What the heck's wrong with me?

I was at the guild and Flame Brain's out on a job with Lucy and Happy so no one's gonna be bothering me today. I looked around the duild to find her but I couldn't find her. Where is she? I sat on a stool near the bar and Mira gave me the coldest beverage. She must've noticed that I was looking for someone.

"Gray?"

"What?"

"Looking for someone?"

"Well... Yeah?"

"Is it... Juvia?" she asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well, yeah. Have you seen her?"

"Well, this is a surprise. The Ice and water Mage are getting along... like two love birds in a cage."

I had a slight blush on my face and I looked away. Mira merely laughed at me and kept on saying that were a couple....

"Mira..."

"Yes?"

"Can you just please tell me where she is?"

"OK. But why are you looking for her?"

"I just want to talk with her."

"Well, alright. Take this key." Mira said as she handed me a key with a blue key chain.

"What is it for?"

"Juvia's apartment."

"I thought she lives at Fairy Hills."

"Well, she does live there but when she needs to be alone, she goes to this apartment."

"Ok. By the way, how come you have her key?"

"Well. Juvia thought that if someone needs her, this key will open the door to her apartment if she's not at Fairy Hills."

I nodded and gulped down the rest of the drink. I took the keys and walked out of the guild. "Well, first Natsu and Lucy and now its Gray and Juvia. Love really is lucky with them." she said with a smile on her lips.

Normal POV

Gray looked at the key chain and pressed the white button and it showed a holographic map from Fairy Tail to Juvia's apartment. He sighed deeply, wore his helmet on and drove to the apartment.

Gray's POV

Well, the ride wasn't that long, it only took like 30 minutes. I stopped in front of a cream and blue apartment with a fountain in front. This must be her place. Behind the apartment was a cliff and a great view of the ocean. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. I knocked again and this time I heard someone walking down the stairs and to the door.

The door swung open and I saw Juvia. She was wearing a coat and her face is a little bit paler than usual and her eyes were red and puffy. She must've been crying all night.

"Gray-sama?"

"Hey Juvia."

"How did..."

I held up the key Mira gave me. "Mirajane gave me this."