Halloween Special: Trick or Treat

Minna-san! Thiswasn't the chapter you were expecting no? Ahahaha.

Well, just kinda forgot to post this chapter...

  NaLu, GraVia, FreeRa, JeRza, GaLe, MeoWdy   (i think)    ^v^

So, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Fairy Tail was planing on a halloween party. The hosts were still Erza and Mirajane. Instead of creating ruckus in the guild, they all sat down to think of their costumes. Why?

Lucy's POV

I was thinking of what my costume will be along with Team Natsu, Juvia, Levy, Wendy, Charles, Gajeel, and Lily. Master did announce that there will be a costume contest and the winner will receive 50,000 Jewels.

"Hmmmmm..... I can't think of any costume at all." Natsu moaned.

"Natsu, why don't you wear a dragon costume?" Happy said after munching his fish.

"Oh yeah!"

"HECK NO!" I said.

"Why?"

"Remember when you last wore a dragon costume, you had the place crumbling down and it wasn't the play I was hoping to remember."

"Yup! Flame head here just destroyed the place." Gray stated.

"What was that Ice cube!?"

"Who ya callin' Ice cub Droppy eyes!"

"Squinty!"

"Urusai!" Erza yelled.

"Aye sir!" and here comes Happy #2 and #3

"Here. You might wanna get your ideas." Mira-san said and she handed us a book.

"Special Sorcerer Magazine: Halloween Collection?" Wendy read the cover.

I flipped the magazine and saw all different kinds of costumes... All of them were stunning.

"Wow, I din't know the Sorcerer had this issue..." I said then Natsu took the magazine.

"Well, Sorcer's always made special magazines during Halloween only. If you want, you can gain full access to all their Special magazines."

"Really?" Levy beamed.

"Yeah, here." Mira-san handed us a key and we ran to the guild's library.

Location: Fairy Tail Library

Erza's POV

We pulled out every single magazine Mira said that we could find and placed them on the table. After 15 minutes we managed to find all the magazines and Happy, Lily and Charles sorted them according to kids, teen males and teen females. Also, Romeo and Asuka-chan tagged along us.

"Alright. Time to look our costumes."

"Hai!"