Clues, Clues, Clues

Hi!

Like I said, I'll be adding some or may changes, but please bear with them.

One of the changes, is that I'm going to use the 'POV' thing....

Any how, here's the next chapter....

:)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Juvia's POV

I woke up with a start. She sat up and saw the others, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray!

I got up and ran to them, trying to wake them up. "Lucy! Lucy! Wake up!" I said.

Lucy groaned but her eyes just swung open and she saw me.

"Juvia?"

"Lucy..."

Lucy got up and I helped her sit. She placed her hand on her head.

"What happened? Where are we?"

"I don't know."

"Where are the others?"

"Over there."

"Come on Juvia. Let's wake them up."

"Sure."

Lucy ran to Natsu and Happy and I ran to Gray.

We tried to wake them up, but buy, they were 'sleeping in heaven' ...

"Man! How can we wake them up?"

"Leave this to me Lucy."

"Oh, OK."

Lucy backed away and watched me. "Water Orb." I said as 3 small water balls appered. I threw the orbs to their faces and they immidiately sat up.

"What was that for?!" Natsu asked glaring at us.

"Hahaha! It was so hard to wake you guys, soo..." Lucy said smiling

"I threw water on your faces. Sorry about that." 

"Any way, everyone's here so, let's continue looking of the heirloom"

I gave Lucy the clues and she read it.

"I think... Ive got it!"

"You got what Luce?"

"Give me your clues guys!"

We gave Lucy our clues and she read them one by one. Then she looked at us and she had a smile on his face.

"I know what the clues mean."

"Huh?"

"I think Lucy and I figured it out."

Lucy looked at me with big eyes and they were sparkling.

"Juvia did you...?"

"Yes. Allow me to explain it."

"Ok."

"Natsu's clue states that he must find a star. Lucy's clue states that she must find a room full of beautiful and rare flowers. Happy's clue states that he must find the same room but there must be plenty of water. Gray's clue states that the flower room is in a yellow room. And my clue states that the heirlooms are guarded by Cupid, whom he thought that they were his missing pendant." I said.

Lucy smiled and hugged me. "You really did figure it out." Lucy said.

Gray's POV

I just stared at them, my mind completely blown to pieces. "To sum that up, the final clue is A yellow star found   inside a room full of beautiful rare flowers with  lots of water located inside the  yellow room and  the guardian that guards them, Cupid, who took them thinking that the heirlooms was his missing pendant. Now, DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT?!" Lucy asked.

We just nooded in agreement and continued looking.

Continued looking for a yellow room.