Wedding Day

Normal POV

2 days passed and its already the day of Juvia Lockser and Alex Parker's wedding. The ceremony will be held at Blood Manor. Juvia was in her room with Monica helping her while Alex was in the ceremony hall. Lily, Lee, Gloria and Dusk were patrolling around the area making sure that everything will be running smooth.

Juvia's POV

Today's the last day of Juvia's life... But, Juvia is, somehow, happy. Juvia met Fairy Tail and had so many memorable and precious memories together, Nii-san is still alive and now, his fiance is helping me...

flashback

"Juvia-sama... The truth is... Your brother's alive all this time." Monica-san said and looked at Juia directly.

Juvia was speechless... Nii-san is alive!? But, why did he leave me alone? And if he is alive, why wont he save me now? and how does Monica-san...

"If Nii-san really is alive, why wont he show himself to Juvia?! To his sister?!"

"Well... do you really want to know the truth?"

"Of course!"

"Juvia-sama... the truth is..."

"Is?"

"Anata no ani no konyakusha desu." Monica-san confessed. (Translation: I'm your brother's fiance.)

What!?!!!!!! Monica-san... is Nii-san's... fiance? She took a step forward and held the both of my hands. "I know that it's all surprising but what I'm telling you is the truth. And if you don't believe me, then I only have only proof about that." she said.

She pulled out something silver from her pocket and showed it to me. It was my brother's silver pendant. Nii-san once told me that only the woman he holds dear to him will receive this pendant. Does that mean... Monica-san!?

end of flachback

Juvia's POV

I was in the room thinking deeply... The wedding gown covered my arms and neck and I was thankful that he didn't change the design. Monica-san was wearing a black and white cocktail dress with matching heels. 

"Juvia-sama?"

"..."

"Monica-san... aregato for everything." I whispered.

"Eh?"

"Nothing... Let's go, I want to end this as soon as possible."

"H-hai."

With that, we went out of the room and walked to ceremonial hall.

Alex Parker's POV

Today's the day! The day that I would finally take over the world!

No one will stop me. Everything is starting to fall according to my plan. I stood up and looked at myself. My, I actually look great in this suit. It was a simple black suit but there are red stains... Oh, I'm mistaken, these are NOT red stains, these are blood stains of Juvia's parents.

"Alex-sama?"

"What is it Dusk?"

"The ceremony's about to start...."

"Alright."

I went down stairs... the only people who will be witnessing the ceremony are a bunch of skeletons (they were the people who died here) Monica and a skeleton with a pentacle (as the "priest"). Also, there will be an army of the blood thirsty wolves around the place.