3rd Evening

Normal POV

It was already the 3rd Evening and the mages are starting to go to the palace. The guild Masters and S- Class Mages were in different rooms while the other mages were inside the main hall.

The guilds in the ball were Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel and Blue Pegasus. The guild representatives were also inside different rooms...

Lucy's POV

I sighed... There are a lot of people in the palace and I'm soo nervous. Well, not just me, Juvia is also nervous as well... I sat down next to Juvia...

"Are you nervous?"
"Juvia is very nervous!"
"Me too."
"By the way, where is Gray-sama and Natsu?"
"Well, they are still in the dressing room, fitting their suits."

Juvia and I continued sulking. I just hope that nothing goes wrong. I sighed and hugged the pillow tight....

Natsu's POV

Man! Remind me to never wear a suit ever again! Well, Gray and I were done wearing our suits. Mine's black with a white shirt and a red tie, while Gray's suit was black with a blue shirt and a blue tie.

We got out of te dressing room and went in the room, Lucy and Juvia were already waiting for us.

Gray's POV

Just in time, once we got in the room, a lacrima powered hologram appeared. And it showed the list of representatives.

1. Blue Pegasus
> Hibiki Lates and Jenny Rearlight
> Ren Akatsuki and Rikko Applico

2. Mermaid Heel
>  Anonymous Partner and Kagura Mikazuchi
> Anonymous Partner and Millianna

3. Lamia Scale
> Lyon Vastia and Sherry Blendy
> Yuka Suzuki and Chelia Blendy

4. Sabertooth
> Rouge Cheney and Minerva
> Rufus Lohr and Yukino Aguria

5. Fairy Tail
> Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia
> Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser

I sighed as soon as I saw our names. Juvia and I are the last ones. Did they intend to save the best for the last?

Juvia's POV

So many mages representing the guild... Juvia does not know how they will perform their dance but Lady Mavis will be watching us and we cannot fail her!

The Fairy Tail Representatives will give her, the guild, the Royal Family and the others a dance number that they'll never forget!