Juvia's first job with . . . Gray! or maybe NOT him alone. . .

Juvia Lockser is a new member of Fairy Tail. She met some of the members and right now, she's staying at Fairy Hills, a female dorm house where most of the female Mages stay there. They can also have additional. But the rent is 100,000 J.

Juvia went to the guild to look for a job. She looked at the request board and looked for jobs that will help her pay her rent for this month.. While looking at the jobs, she noticed one of the jobs. Mirajane was with her...

"Job Request! Search for 7 missing heirlooms inside an abandoned house. The reward is 14,000, 000 J."

"That's strange."

"What's strange?"

"If I recall, no one lives in that house any longer. They say that many Mages searched for the 7 heirlooms but they found none."

"I'll take this job."

"Juvia?"

"Maybe I may find at least one of the heirlooms."

"OK. You'll take this job but, at least take someone with you."

"Someone with me?"

"You may need help in looking for the heirlooms, at least take someone."

"Who?"

"Pick any one."

"I don't know who."

"True, many have taken this job but there is one that hasn't tried this job."

"One? Who?"

"Gray."

"GRAY! He hasn't took tis job?"

"No. Let me ask him for you."

Mirajane left Juvia and approached Gray. He was sitting at a table near the request board. Juvia could see that Mirajane told him about the job. Gray looked at her and looked at Mirajane. "Sure, why not?" said he. Juvia heard what he said and Mirajane approached her. "He agreed." she said. Juvia was happy.

Gray stood up and looked at them. "Come on Juvia.W need to go." Gray said. Juvia nodded and ran to him. Mirajane watched them leave. "Just like Natsu and Lucy." said she.

Juvia and Gray went to the train station and waited for the train. While waiting, Gray looked at his right and saw Natsu running to him with his fist clenched. He quickly jumped up and dodged Natsu's fist.

"Darn it Gray!"

"You looking for a fight hot-head?!!!!"

"Bring it on underwear guy!"

(fightng)

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not? Gonna die if I call you that?!"

"Shut up! Your stinkin breath must've burned you brains!"

"So your telling me that your icy minty fresh breath didn't froze your entire #@$&!"

"You!"

Juvia couldn't believe that they are fighting here. And so many people were looking at them.

"Gray and Natsu fight anywhere if they see each other."

"Natsu!!!!"

Juvia looked at her right and saw a teenage girl about her age running to him. Gray and Natsu stopped their fight and looked at the girl. "Lucy." Natsu said.

Juvia looked Lucy.  Lucy? The Mage who joined Fairy Tail before me. Juvia looked at her. "Geez, no wonder you took off." Lucy said.. Lucy looked to her right and saw Juvia.

"Hi. Is there something we can do for you." Lucy asked

"Umm."

"Lucy. she's a new member at the guild." Gray said

"A new member? Since when?" Natsu asked

"It's been 3 days since she joined Fairy Tail." Gray answered back

"Hi. I'm Lucy." said she.

"Juvia Lockser."

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Natsu asked

"I'm just accompaning her to Sycca." Gray said

"Sycca? That's where were heading."

Juvia looked to her right and saw a blue cat with wings flying towards her.. "A flying cat?" Juvia said. The cat looked at her and raised one of it's paw.

"Hi! I'm Happy...." the cat said.

"I never knew cats could fly."

"That's mean." Happy said sulking

"Why are you guys going to Sycca anyway?" Lucy asked

"Mirajane asked me to accompany her to a job." Gray said

"Job? Luvia can I see the flier?" Natsu asked

"It's Juvia. Here..."

Juvia held out the flier and Natsu read it. "So you guys are going to look for 7 heirlooms and the reward is 14,000,000 J!!!" Natsu said in awe.

Lucy looked at the flier. Later she held Juvai's hand and "Can we help you with this job? Please!!!" she asked with sparkles on her eyes. Should I let her help or not?

"Come on Juvia. Please let us help." Natsu asked

"We can split the reward. Each can get 3,500,000 J." Lucy said with high hopes

"Umm."

"Why not?" Gray said

"Gray?"

"It'll be an experience not only to you but for them aswell..." Gray said.

Juvia thought about it and looked at Lucy, Natsu and Happy. "Very well. You may help with the job." Juvia said. Natsu and Happy were so happy that they were crying. Lucy was holding Juvia's hand and kept on thanking her.

"Quit crying Natsu. You look like a brat."

"What did you say you ice head?!!!"

"Your the freak you *&$#%!!"

"Why you?!!!"

They fought again and now people were staring at them. "They won't stop fighting even here. How embarassing..." Lucy said in disbelief.....

************************************************************************************************

After they got in the train, Natsu already looked pale.

"I think we should walk until we reached Sycca..."

"Are you an idiot? It'll take us 15 days if we walked to Sycca."

"But...... BUT...."

"Attention passengers. We will leave right now please present you tickets now. Thank you.."

"Guess there's no changing plans here."

"Is Natsu going to be alright?"

"Yup. It's just his motion sickness."

The train left and not a minute p[assed he looked as if he was a dying.. "Natsu... Hang in there.." Happy said as he kept on fanning Natsu....

Juvia obsereved them and read the job request once more.... 7 heirlooms? I wonder why not a single mage found at least one of the heirlooms?