A King and Princess' Speech

King Arthur's POV

My daughter has been looking forward for this night and I wont let anything wrong happen tonight! I was waiting up in the balcony waiting for the others to come. One of the servants told me that all the mages are here, the guild masters, S-Class Mages and Guild Representatives.

Execellent! I cued the trumpeters and they played the trumpets... The mages looked up and I cleared my throat.

"Welcome! It is an honour to have all of you here in the Palace to celebrate a day dedicated to every mage in Fiore and to celebrate my dauhgter's 17th birthday. Without further a do, may I present, the princess of Fiore, Her Majesty Princess Amelia De Fiore!" said I.

The guests applauded as my daughter slowly walked down the stair case and she looked absolutely beautiful. She smiled at me and took a deep breathe and looked at the guests.

"Thank you everyone for coming to my 17th birthday. On this evening, we will see the guild representatives perform a dance number that will show how talented or skilled their guild will be. But, I would personally like to thank my Father for preparing my birthday and to all of the Mages, Guild Masters and S-Class Mages who came. Thank you so much and I hope that you will enjoy the night. Thank you." my daughter said.

Amelia's POV

They applauded once more and I bowed to them. I smiled at them and my butterfly wings appeared from my back and I flew to my Father, leaving a trail of shimmery dust behind me. Father applauded and the lights dimmed and the dance began....

I wonder what kind of dance they will do this time?