Journey to Fairy Tail!

Juvia looked at Gray, the man who saved her, and noticed that his hand was bleeding. "Um. Your hand, it's bleeding." Juvia said. Gray looked at his hand and it really is bleeding. Juvia took out a clean handkerchief and wrapped it on his hand.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Thank you for saving me from the monster."

"It was nothing. By the way, why was that thing chasing you?"

"I don't know. That thing suddenly chased me."

"Do you belong from a certain guild?"

"Guild? I belong to no guild at all."

"Join Fairy Tail."

"Fairy Tail?

"Yeah. If you don't belong to a certain guild, then follow me, that is if you want to join our guild."

Juvia was happy, so happy that she couldn't explain it. "Sure. I would be delighted to join Fairy Tail!"

Juvia and Gray took a train ride until they reached Fairy Tail. On the way to the guild, Gray was telling Juvia all about the guild. Fairy Tail sounds like a warm guild. Maybe it is a warm guild..

Moments later, the train stopped and a group of bandits barge right in the train. "All right people. Stay put and no one gets hurt!" a guy with a long mustache said as he blasted his gun across the room, making the other passengers to duck down.

Gray stood up and looked at the mustache guy. "Sheesh! Can't go back without anyone bothering. Well, can't do anything about it. Ice-Make: Freeze Lancer!" said he. His attack managed to knock 5 bandits unconscious. He was too busy attacking the other bandits that he didn't notice 3 bandits sneaking behind him. They all leaped and their weapons aimed at him.

"Die!"

"Damn!"

"Water Slicer!"

A single wave of multiple blades resembling scythes made out of water hit them and send thm flying to a side. Gray looked at where the blades came from and saw Juvia with her hand swiped out.

"Juvia? Did you. . .?"

"Gray saved me, now I must do the same thing. It's my turn to show you what I'm capable of."

"Show me what you got Juvia!"

The two of them attacked the remaining bandits in an instant. When they were done, the conductor thanked them and the train was on the move once more. "Thank you soo much! I don't know what will happen if the bandits weren't stopped. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he said and he got all teary eyed.

Gray merely smiled at him and looked at Juvia. "How come you never told me that you were a Mage?" he asked. Juvia looked embarrassed and hung her head. "Umm, well I don't really tell others that I'm a Mage." she said slyly.

The train continued on until they reached the City of Magnolia. Before Gray led Juvia to the guild, he showed her around. She sawmany interesting places there. Gray noticed a shop that she was starring at. "Wait here." he said.

Gray went in the shop and Juvia waited outside. It didn't take too long and he got out of the shop. "Here, Mira always give a welcoming present to new members so I'll give you your present now. Making me the first one to give you the welcoming present." said he.

Gray handed her a long slim blue box. Juvia opened it and she saw a beautiful necklace. Juvia loved the pendant the most, the pendant was a silver outline of a crescent moon with blue dioamonds and a white diamonds cut into a star at the beneath the crescent.

Gray fastened the necklace on her neck and together they went to the guild, Fairy Tail.