Author's Note and finale (FOR NOW)

• Dedicated to to everyone who's reading my fan fictions

Moshi-mosh minna-san...

I really thank all of you for reading this fan fiction and it already has so many reads and I really thank you for not only just reading, but for voting, commenting and following me.

I'm so sorry if all of you are so sick and tired about not updating the story. I'm going to tell you the truth...

The truth is, I'm going to stop adding new chapters about this fan fiction BUT I'm planning to make a 2nd version of this story that will not wander off the story line/plan. I am so, so, so sorry for making you all wait about the update.

And 2nd, my first ever NaLu fan fiction, A Dragon's Beloved Star, was accidentally deleted by me (and I was a really big idiot for doing that) so I'm also planning on reviving that story from start.

And so, I will finish the 2nd NaLu fan fiction, Our Path, and then create the 2nd version of Juvia's Fate and Gray's Vow and lastly, revive my first NaLu fan fiction.

Again, I am absolutely sorry for making the readers sick and tired of waiting for an update and only got this... I know that... that you will be mad at me for making this chapter or note rather, but, I'm only doing this to inform you the reasons why I'm creating a 2nd version and reviving a fan fiction...

I really am sorry about making you wait.

Again, I am absolutely very, very, very sorry.