Hidden Room

Juvia's POV

Something's throbbing on my head... And it gets louder and louder... Juvia feels that something is carrying her... Who???

Juvia slowly opened her eyes and blinked them.. Looking up, I  saw Gray... carrying me?!!! ... and he, looked beaten up...?

"Gray?"

"Oh, Juvia. You're awake."

"What happened?"

"You were hypnotized and well..."

"I remember..."

Gray didnt say anything and continued walking... Juvia blushed into 50 shades of red...

"Umm.. Juvia? Is there a problem?"

"Well. umm.. Juvia is embarrassed..."

"Embarrassed? Why??"

"Well, Gray is carrying Juvia in a..."

I think Gray knew what I was saying and he too, blushed a little... Then he let me down... Juvia sighed... What made Gray arry Juvia like that?????

O.o

Gray's POV

Man....

Juvia shouldve told me that she was bothered by the way I carried her... Tsk... Well, I guess its also my fault since I  carried her in that way...

Any way, we continued walking...

While walking, Juvia's hand was on her neck... Maybe she isnt comfortable that the pendant I gave her was already broken... Sigh....

While walking, (again), Juvia stopped.

''Juvia?"

"Something's bothering Juvia..."

"What is it?"

"Juvia cant help think that something is behind this wall..."

"What made you say that?"

"This part of the wall is colder..."

Juvia placed her hand on the wall and I placed my hand next to hers...

"While the others arent THAT cold..."

"Right."

"Stay back."

"OK..."

"Ice Make: Hammer!"

Well, the hammer really smashed the wall and Juvia was right about the wall... There was a hidden room...

Sheesh!

How many rooms does this house have?????!!!!!

And where are Natsu and the others???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile...

Natsu, Happy and Lucy were still falling...

"How long are we gonna fall?!!!!!" Natsu asked...

"I dont know!" Lucy replied

"Lucy! Do something!" Happy pleaded.

"YOU STARTED THIS! YOU THINK OF A SOLUTION HAPPY!!!" Lucy yelled.

"Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Natsu screammed......

Poor guys....!