The search for the 7 missing heirlooms

Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Juvia and Happy splits up to look for the heirlooms. Natsu looks at the Master's bedroom began searching. "Man. This place is a wreck." he said.

While looking around,  he saw a portrait on the table. It was a portrait of a woman wearing a something red around her neck.. "Could that be?" he asked himself..

Natsu looked at the chair where the woman sat and noticed a hidden door beneath it. He opened it and saw a small box with a lock with a message carved on top of the lid. High up in the sky, where stars glow and shine, a star glows the brightest. Down below lies a path of stars and leads to an entrance where one may be able to reach the star that shines the brightest.

After reading the message, Natsu opened the box and saw a scroll tied with a red ribbon.. He untied the ribbon and read it. It was the same message but at the back it has a map. "Well, I guess this will lead me to the first heirloom." he said and ran away, following where the map states that he will go next.

***********************************************************************************************************

Lucy was having troubles looking for the heirloom, she was looking in the Grand Music Room, hoping that she may be able to find the heirloom. "Heirloom? What does the 7 heirlooms look like anyway?" she asked herself.

While looking around, she noticed something shinning near a grand black piano.. She looke at the piano and saw something behind it's left leg... She pulled it and saw a long black riddon and attached to it was a silver trim... "Well, well, well. Look what we have here?" Lucy said as she looked at the ribbon... Behind the ribbon was a message embroidered on it. They say when you look at flowers, you will feel free and relaxed. In a field of  different flowers, lies a flower that blooms the best.. To seek the flower one must pass through spikes...

Lucy noticed the last symbol of the ribbon, it was a small teardrop. "I've seen this before." she said as she ran out of the room.

***********************************************************************************************************

Happy was getting pretty mad at the job. He was looking in the kitchen hoping to find a heirloom (and a fish maybe). "AH!!! Where can I find the heirloom in here?!! And I'm getting hungry too." he said sadly.

Happy opened one of the cabinets and saw a folded piece of paper. "Maybe this will tell me where the heirloom is! Or I could find a fish too." Happy said with a smile on his face, He unfolded it and saw a message. Fish swims in oceans, rivers and streams. They cannot survive without water. Inside a pool with water not so deep, lies a treasure one long for.. To reach the treasure, one must find the source of the ripples near the corridor....

Happy looked at the note and he kept on looking at it. "I'm gonna find the source of the ripples near the corridor??? There mus't be the fish- I mean the heirloom!!!!" he said as he flew away with the note..

************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Gray was getting really annoyed with the job. "Man.. Where is that heirloom?????"he asked himself. He was stuck looking inside Guest Room. While looking around, he saw a portrait on the wall. It was a man with an infant in his arms and a dog beside her. "He may be the former owner of this house.. Wait a second..." Gray said as he couldn't believe what he saw.. Around the woman's neck was a red round... stone...

Gray backed away and before he could run, he knocked down a vase and breaking it. "Damn! Can't do a job without.... What's this?" he asked as he saw apiece of paper inside the broken vase. He took out the paper and saw a message. A child fast asleep listens to her mother's hum. In side a room full of yellow eyes, lies the answer you are looking for...

Gray went out of the room and tried to find another room full of yellow eyes... "A room full of yellow eyes???"

************************************************************************************************************

Juvia was going in circles just to find the heirloom. "Where can I find that heirloom?" she asked herself.. She was in the Guest Room: Blue Bedroom. While looking around, she noticed the carved symbol on the wooden chest. She opened the chest and saw lots of folded papers. She unfolded one and saw a picture of a necklace, she unfolded another and saw a picture of a another necklace. She unfolded 7 papers and saw different pictures of necklaces, each bears the word 'heirloom' at the back. "Could this be.... the missing.... heirlooms?" she asked herself.

Juvia noticed a scroll tied with a white ribbon. She untied it and saw a message. They say Cupid is the angel of love. He shoots arrows to couples who are meant for each other. Cupid was doing a wonderful job shooting his arrows to meant-to-be couples but alas, Cupid's pendant vanished. Deep inside a chamber with walls covered red, lies Cupid's lost pendant.. Are you worthy enough to retrieve Cupid's missing pendant?

Juvia took the papers and ran out of the room. "I have to find the others!" she said..