The Letter

Juvia's POV

Juvia will never forget what Angelica-san did for me. She really pushed her limits just let Juvia and Gray-sama talk. Juvia really owes her big time. But right now, Juvia does not know if she can repay Angelica-san.

The doors swung open and a pink haired girl came in. Lily, Juvia finds it  funny because she's always hugging a black cat plushie and the plushie reminds me of Panther Lily. Lily is a guard assigned to Juvia by Alex. She only looks at me then scans the room afterwards, she leaves the room and locks Juvia in. 

The only thing that has kept me from crying all night is the necklace Gray-sama gave me. Juvia never took it off and it is always hidden becasue Juvia always wears clothes with turle necks or with scarves. Even the design on the gown it has a turlte neck... Wedding gown?

Juvia never even dreamed of getting married... Married to a MOSTER! But, Juvia must do it. Besides, someone like Juvia cannot defeat him. Even if my ancestor defeated him, Juvia CANNOT defeat him. The door slowly opened and both Monica-san and Alex went in. As usual, he has that sly smile on his face and Monica-san was emotionless and her eyes were someowhat pale...?

Alex Parker's POV

My, my my... Our wedding is already two days away and now, I am looking at my soon-to-be-wife and then she will next be seen in a coffin next to her parents. She looked at me with pure anger in her eyes and that only amused me. The angrier she gets, the stronger her blood and powers get.

"Now, now Juvia... Dont look at your soon-to-be-husband like that. You'll get wrinkles."

"..."

"Juvia... Juvia... Juvia, you do know making yourself angry will only increase both your power and your blood's power."

"..."

"Juvia," I touched her pale hand, "don't worry, you'll soon be with your parents... forever!"

"Juvia hates you! Juvia hates you so much!" she spat and pulled her hand away from me.

"Hate me all you want Juvia, but I'm telling you, you will be mine!" my eyes glowed red and she was frightened. I stood up and left the two of them alone.

Monica's POV

Juvia-sama does not deserve someone ruthless as Alex-sama! I ran to Juvia-sama's side and helped her stand. When Alex-sama grabbed her hand, he was burning her hand and at the same time, trying to absorb some of her powers. How could he!

"Daijobu Juvia-sama?"

"I'm fine. Aregato Monica-san."

I stood up and looked outside the windows. We are already at Blood Manor and I cannot guarantee that the two of us will be safe here. When I checked that no one was watching us, I casted a spell.

Alex-sama may not know it, but I am a Mage. In fact, people may call me a S-Class Mage but I just brush them off. Juvia-sama seemed shocked. The spell I casted was made so that no one will bother us and at the same time, no one will feel the magic's presence.

"M-Monica-san?!"

"Here." I handed her a letter.

"What's this?" Juvia-sama asked me as she received it.

"A letter... from someone special."

Juvia's POV

A letter? from someone special? Who? Juvia opened it and read the letter.

Dearest Juvia,

I know that your in a huge problem right now, but I must tell you that I have planned a way to rescue you. But I cannot do it alone, some people will help me.. Just wait a little longer and we can be reunited once more.

Fornow, you must bear whatever is going on and you'll have to trust Monica. She knows me as much as you know me. Please understand.

Nii-san will be by your side soon.

~ Jasper-nii-san ~

Nii-san... Nii-san...? Nii-san? Nii-san wrote this letter?!!

Nii-san... is alive?! I looked at Monica-san and I was so confused. How did she get this letter? no, how did she find my brother?! "M-Monica-san? How?..."

Monica's POV

I guess I should tell her what the truth is. I mean, she is his younger sister. His inuto... Sigh... "Juvia-sama... The truth is..."

Alex Parker's POV

I was walking to my chambers when I heard someone chuckle. "A little harsh on your bride?" the voice asked me. I stopped and smiled slyly. "It's been a while, Lord Inferno."