Valentine Special: Love Fairy Ball

Hi minna-san!

As you all know, today's Valentine's Day... and I hate it!     I hate it because some people will be all 'lovey-dovey' and that is SO DISGUSTING!       

... Well, here's a Valentine Special, and I hope you like it! ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the 14th of Febuary and Fairy Tail was having a Love Fairy Ball... The females were requested to wear gowns while the males were requested to wear black or white suits...

Of course, Mirajane and Erza were the hosts for this event.

The ball was held at Platinum Villa, a very famous place where you can host your party there for 500 Jewels BUT only available to Fairy Tail...

Mirajane's POV

My, my... Everything is going well... Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Erza and I were discussing another event for the night when the door swung open and Master came in... with... Lady Mabis?!

All of us were shocked and speechless... WHY IS LADY MAVIS HERE? AND HOW DID SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PARTY AND THE VENUE? "Don't look at me... She wanted to come." Master said.

I smiled and turned to Ezra. She was wearing a strappless red gown with diamond stones attached  on the top area and a thin silver belt. Her hairwas tied into a beautiful bun... She was really into this party.

I ,for one, was wearring a silver gown with ivory designs and a sheer layer can be seen on top of my gown.

"Have you thought of an event?"

"Nope..."

"This is bad, we need an opening act before this and we can't perform."

"True. Lady Mavis told us to let the others perform."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know."

Moments later, the doors swung open and  the rest of the members came in. Wow, everyone was dressed perfect for the party...

Lucy, Wendy, Juvia and Levy saw us and approached us...

Lucy was wearing a hot pink gown with black trim, a wide black belt, small black beads were trimmed on tope of the gown. Her hair was still tied in a side pony tail, but the botton part was curled to perfection.

Wendy was wearing a blue gown with a white sheer trim and a white satin bow belt. Her hair was tied to twin tails tied together with white bows and the tip of her hair was similarly curled to Lucy's.

Levy was wearing a simple yet elegant violet dress with silver trimings and a diamond studded belt. Her hair was styled to be bouncy on one side with a part and accesorised with a silver clip.

Juvia was the grandest of all. Her dress was a tube top navy blue dress that has a puff effect on the skirt. A pale blue bow was tied to her waist.

"Erza! Miss Mira!"

"Hey guys!"

"Hi!"

"What are you guys thinking about?"

"We lact an opening event..."

"I know who can hwlp you with that."

"Who?"

"Juvia-san!"

"Eh?????!!!!!!!"

"Juvia?"

"Yes. Juvia-san plays the piano."

"Really?"

"Umm. Yeah but, Juvia doesn't practise anymore..."

"Then you perform then!"

"EH?!!!!!!!!!! JUVIA WILL PERFROM?!"

"Yes..."

"Juvia is soo embarrased...!"

"Don't worry Juvia, Lucy, Wendy and Levy will perform with you."

"EH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why us?!"

"You. Will. Perform. Right?"

"Ye-Yessss..."

"W-We will do o-our be-best!"

"Erza-san is really into this!"

So, Erza dragged them to the stage....

Moments later the lights dimmed.

Gray's POV

I looked at the stage and saw Mirajane. "Good evening everyone. We will now start the program with a presentation by Juvia Lockser, Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvel and LeVY Mcgarden. Let's givev them a round of applause." said she.

All 4 of them stood infront of the stage while Juvia sat down near the piano... I saw all of them inhale deeply and Juvia played the piano...

Man, she played so well and the other 3 sang so perfectly.

"Woah. They're great."

"I know."

Moments later, they were finished and we gave them an outstanding ovation...

They walked to us and the ball began..

"Woah, you guys were amazing!" Natsu said.

"Really?" Levy asked.

"Thanks for the compliment Natsu.." Lucy smiled.

"I never knew you played the piano Juvia."

"Juvia never plays in front of the others.. Juvia is too shy.."

"Well, you should do it more often." I smiled at her.

*blushing* " Oh, umm... ahh...umm...."

"He liiiikessss heeerrrrr!!!" Happy smickered..

"Shut up you blue fur ball!"

Mirajane smiled and played a slow song.. "Alright, grab a partner and have a slow dance... To those who wont dance will receive a beating from Erza and me." she said with a sarcastic smile.

Man, a beating on valentines? Tsk. Cant do anything about that...

Gajeel grabbed Levy, Romeo grabbed Wendy, Happy grabbed Carla, Natsu grabbed Lucy and I grabbed Juvia...

While we were dancing Juvia was blushing soo hard.... Maybe she's nervous that Erza and Mira will beat her... hehe, not on my watch..

Juvia's POV

Juvia is dancing with Gray!!!!!

Juvia thinks that she will faint!!!!

Wait, why would Juvia faint? Just because she's dancing with Gray???

I don't know....

Juvia sighed.......

Juvia doesnt need to worry about that, Juvia is having the best Valentine ever!!!!!

>///////<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what do you guys think???

The party ended PERFECTLY!!!!!!

P.S: Who DOES NOT want to slow dance with Gray-sama???? 0.o

No one!!!!

Happy Valentines!!!!!!