Parker's Wrath and Juvia's cursed Past

Juvia's POV

I feel so much better now! Thanks to Gray-sama... I still cant forget what I saw when Juvia woke up. That was something Juvia will never forget!    *blush*

flashback

Juvia woke up and felt better. I sat up and felt something on my hand. Juvia looked down and saw Gray-sama, sleeping and.... holding Juvia's hand!!!

>////<

end of flashback

Is this for real? Gray-sama fell asleep beside Juvia and ended up holding my hand! Kyaaa!!!! Juvia will never forget that!

On the way to the guild, Juvia saw Lucy walk out of her apartment "Lucy!" Juvia called. She looked back and saw me waving to her. "Oh, hey Juvia!" she said. Juvia and Lucy walked to the guild together.

"Juvia?"

"Yes?"

"Why weren't you in the guild yesterday?"

"Well... Juvia was sick and...."

"And?"

"Gray-sama came and took care of me..."

Lucy had a wild grin on her face and something tells me that what she will be saying next will definitely be teasing me...

"L-Lucy....."

"Well, well, looks like the two of you are getting along absolutely well.."

"Y-You could say that...."

"Tell me Juvia... when do you plan to tell him everything?"

"Ehhh????!!!!!"

"Come on now Juvia, you cant hide your feelings for him forever."

"Juvia can!"

"You cant!"

"Can!"

"Not!"

We continued bickering like this and realized that it was getting kinda funny so we just laughed at it. While walking to the guild, we heard the people screaming.

Lucy's POV

We looked back and saw them running away from... huge blood-thirsty demon wolves! Some of them even killed the people and slowly devoured them. A child was left alone in the street and she was crying and one of the wolves were planning to attack her! I ran to her quick and took out a key. "Gate of the Golden Bull I open thee! Taurus!" I chanted out. Instantly, Taurus appeared with his gigantic axe and swung the enemy away! "Moooo! Nice body Ms. Lucy" he said while looking at me with hearts on his eyes as I picked up the girl. I sighed and looked at him.

"Lucy! Are you alright?" Juvia asked.

"Yeah, we're fine..." I reassured to her.

"Waaahhhh! Where's my mommy?" the little girl cried.

"Ssshhhh... Don't worry. You'll find her." Juvia said calmly.

"Taurus?"

"Yes Ms. Lucy?" he asked.

"Take this little girl and help her find her mother."

"Sure." Taurus responded as he took the little girl.

"Eh?" the girl reacted.

"Don't worry. Taurus will help you find your mommy."

"Really?" she asked with a hint of sparkle in her eyes.