A new member

Gray and Juvia entered the guild and he was greeted by Mirajane, Fairy Tail's "drawing card".

"Welcome back Gray. It seems you have an a companion." Mirajane said.                      

"Yeah, this is Juvia Lockser, she wishes to join Fairy Tail." he said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." she said.

"May I know your what your magic is?" Mirajen asked.

"I'm a Water Mage." Juvia said shyly.

 Mirajane led her to a room. "Where do you want it stamped" Mirajane asked her. Juvia thought about it and she answered "At my right thigh please." said she.

When they were done, they left the room and saw the whole guild brawling. And of course, Gray had a fight with Natsu Dragneel,a Dragon Slayer.

"You wanna piece of me #@$?! freak!"

"I'll hit you so hard that you won't be able to crack a smile!"

"Why you!"

Then they had their brawl, as usual. Of course, the others joined in and in no time, everyone was brawling all over the guild.

 "My, my. Even we have a new member, this happened."

"This happens? All the time?"

"Yes, even when Lucy joined the guild, this happened."

"Lucy? She joined Fairy Tail before I did?"

"Yes, but it was Natsu was invited her. In your situation, it was Gray who invited you, like turns If I might say so."

Juvia watched the guild brawl all over the place. But, she watched Natsu and Gray's brawl the most.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!

"Ice-Make Block!"

"Fire Dragon?Ms. Mirajane, does Natsu posses the Magic that hunts down dragons?"

"Yes, he says that a dragon named Igneel raised him and thought him Dragon Slayer Magic"

"Ice versus fire?"

The doors slammed open and the entire guild stopped. A woman wearing armor and she was carrying a large horn went in the guild. "She's back." someone said. She placed  the horn down and took a look.

Erza Scarlet is Fairy Tail's strongest female Mage. She bears the nickname Titania, Queen of the Fairies.

Erza looked around and saw some things that remained the same before she left for a job. "You guys. Nab, stopped staring at the request board and pick a job already! Cana drink properly and close your legs!" said she. The whole guild was quiet. None of them would dare go against her.

"Erza! We still have that fight!"

"Not now Natsu!"

"Here I go! Fire Dragon's-"

Before he was done talking, she knocked him out. "I told you this isn't the time." said she. Juvia looked at the female wizard. "Erza Scarlet.. Fairy Tail's strongest female mage."said she. Mirajane looked at the horn she brough back.

"Welcome back, Erza."

"It's good to be back."

"What is this?"

"The horn of the monster I slayed during the job. The villagers decorated it and gave it to me as a souvenir."

Erza looked behind her  and saw Natsu and Gray, acting like their friends for a long time.

"Hi Erza"

"Nothing's wrong here."

"Yup, nothing's wrong here. Right buddy?"

"Yup said it buddy."

"It's good to see the both of you getting along well."

Erza looked around. as if she was looking for someone.

"Where's Master?"

"He's attending another meeting."

"I see."

Erza noticed Juvia.

"Oh, a new member." said Erza

"Yes, Erza this is Juvia. Juvia this is Erza" Mirajane said.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Erza." said she.

"Just call me Erza. If it's not much to ask, may I know who invited you?"

"Gray invited me."

"Gray? First it was Natsu and Lucy now it's the two of you."

"The two. . . of us?"

"Never mind that. A pleasure to meet you Juvia." she said as she smiled to her.

Juvia smiled back to her. Mirajane and Erza also smiled to her, while Natsu and Gray were still acting like they're best buddies.....