The Yellow Room

Hey!

I hope that you could bear with the many changes I've made to the other chapters...

and,

I hope that you like the story..

:)

Anyhow, here's the next chapter...!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Gray's POV

We started looking for a yellow room with water and flowers and a star.

What Juvia and Lucy said was still fresh in my mind.

We've been looking all over tha place and still no sign of the yellow room..

"Man! WHERE the hell is that room?!!!"

"Are you sure about the clue you told us?" Happy asked.

"Of course!" Lucy answered back.

"Positive." Juvia said calmly

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE &%@ING HELL IS THAT YELLOW ROOM????!!!" Natsu said with a loud,annoying tone.

Happy sat down on top of a notebook. His wings dissapread and he looked gloomy. "Im tired. And Im all out of magic." he said sadly.

I placed my hand on top of a table and the large book shelf swung to its left, revealing a hidden passgae way. 

"Nice move snowman!" Natsu said with a grim on his face.

"Dont call me snowman ya stupid torch!"

"What did you just call me ice head?!"

"I called you a stupid torch ya hot headded twit!"

"Grrrr... Your're asking for it popsicle!"

"Bring it on flame brain!"

"THE TWO OF YOU, SHUT IT!" Lucy said, giving us a sharp cold glare.

Lucy just sounded like Erza, so we just stopped.

Geez, Lucy's becoming more like Erza (I mean, when she stops me and Natsu from fighting).

We entered the passage way and we finally found it.

We  found the yellow room!

(and we didnt fall into any floor traps, yay!)