Heirloom Hunting [Gray and Juvia's part] part 2

Gray's POV

I wonder how those three are doing...? Juvia and I were still looking around but found nothing...

"Man! This is getting frustrating!"

"Juvia agrees."

"Hey Juvia, do you think they found something?"

"Maybe... Juvai isnt really sure that they found someting... or maybe they did found something."

"In other words, which ever commes first?"

"Yes."

*sigh* "Let's look around more."

"Sure..."

We looked around more. This time we were inside a library. Great, if we pulled a wrong book, the floors will swing open. I sighed...

I think Juvia knows what will happen and she only looks at the books avoiding to pull one...

 I looked at the portrait on the wall and was shocked.

"Juvia, look at this."

"Huh?"

"Just come here."

Juvia ran to my side and looked at the portrait... The woman on the portrait... was the exact woman who sent the request...!

"What? How...?"

"Juvia does not undestand... What's going on here?"

"I dont understand too, but..."

"We need to find the others."

"Right. Come on Juvia."

Before we could even leave, the door swung close and I heard Juvia scream.

"JUVIA!"

Juvia's POV

Oh no!

Why is Juvia doing this?!

Juvia sees Gray looking shocked...

Juvia's body... won't listen!!!!

Juvia was holding out her hand. "Juvia, what are you doing?" he asked...

Gray! Run! Juvia does not know why but Juvia's body won't listen to Juvia! Please! Run!!!

"Juvia!"

"... Gray...?"

"Huh?"

"I-Im so so-sorry!"

"Juvia...?"

"Water Slicer!"

"Ugh!"

Oh no! Why is Juvia attacking him? Please stop it!

"Juvia!!"

"Gray... please... help... me...!"

"I'll try Juvia..!"

"Water Cane!"

"Ice Make: Lance!"

"GYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Gray's eyes... were showing saddness and pain...

"Im so sorry Juvia..."

"Water Lock!"

"Ice Make: Arrows!"

Gray's POV

It's no use... No matter what I do, Juvia will always attack back... What should I do...?

"Ice Make: Hammer!"

"Water Cane!"

That's when I saw it....!

The pendant I gave her... was glowing dark and is surrounded by dark aura.... THAT must've been controlling her. 

"Hang in there Juvia...!"

"Huh?"

I took a deep breath and looked at her. "Ice Make: Super Freeze Arrow!"

The arrow instantly hits her and sent her flying... The pendant on broke and shattered...

I ran to her and cought her before her body could hit the ground...

She was breathing heavily... Her eyes were closed... She's back to normal I guess...

Not sure what will happen next, I got out of the room and carried Juvia in a bridal-style....

Man, what happened????

Why was Juvia being controlled like that?