Surprise!

Gray's POV

Juvia is acting a little different... Something's on her mind lately and she's spacing out. I was about to ask her a question but she suddenly walked out of the room and went to the garden. "Go after her."

I looked back and saw Lucy with her hand on her hip.

"What?"

"Go after her."

"Why me?"

"Well, you're her partner and she needs someone to comfort her."

"Why me and not you?"

"Because, I still have to do something."

"..."

"Just go and comfort her already!"

"Alright! Alright! I'm going!"

"Good!"

I scratched the back of my head and walked out of the room and followed Juvia...

Outside the room, I saw her sitting on a bench and looking at the ocean. She looked so beautiful... Her 3 inch below-the-knee one strap ocean blue dress fell perfect on her and the way we danced earlier was unforgettable... Wait.... What the heck is wrong with me?!

I shook my head and walked to her with a hand in my pocket. "Juvia?"

Juvia's POV

I looked back and saw Gray-sama.

"Gray-sama!"

"Hey! What are you doing all alone here?"

"Nothing. Juvia was just having some fresh air."

"..."

"..."

"Telll me what's on your mind Juvia."

"Eh?"

"I know... Something's bothering you. Come on, you can tell me anything..."

"Well..."

"Yes Juvia, why don't you tell him what you are thinkning."

That voice was absolutely familiar. Gray-sama and I flinched back and saw a person. He stood about an inch below Gray-sama and he had spiky gray hair, yellow eyes and pale white skin...

Gray-sama stood in front of me. "Who the heck are you?" he asked.

He merely chuckled and looked at us. "I'm Alex Parker, Juvia's fiance."

Gray's POV

... Juvia's fiance.

What the heck is this guy talking about? I looked at Juvia and her head is bowed down... Who is he?

Alex grinned at me and Juvia placed her hand on my shoulder. "Gray-sama please relax. He is Juvia's fiance." she said with a sad voice... Juvia walked in front of me and looked at him with an emotionless face.

I kept on glaring daggers at him and Alex chuckled. "Juvia my dear, what are you doing here? We should be preparing for our wedding. It's 2 moths from now you know." he slyly said.

Juvia didn't say anything and this got him mad. In a flash, he grabbed Juvia's arm and pulled it hard, I heard her whine with pain.

"Didnt I told you to answer back when I'm talking to you!" he hissed.

"..." Juvia wouldn't say anything to him.

"You stupid girl!"

"Knock it off buster!" I said.

I pulled his arm of Juvia and he scowled at me. He glared at me and his eyes turned red and were murderous... "Stay away from this!" he threatened.

I didn't move and held Juvia's hand. "Leave us alone buster, Juvia does not deserve a fiance like you!" I hissed.

Well, that certainly pissed him. He raised his right arm up and swung it quick to the left. "Death Blades!" he shanted out as several blades appeared and were flying towards us.

"Ice-Make: Shield!" good thing that my shield blocked the blades and we weren't hurt... He was about to attack us but Erza, Master, Natsu and Lucy were running to us...

I glared at him and he scowled at me one last time. "This isnt over yet Ice Head!" he called as he disappeared in the darkness....

Tch!

Juvia's POV

Alex is already here... He's going to haunt me again... I know it. Gray-sama looked at me and Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Master were also loking at me...

"Minna...." I whispered.

"I understand you Juvia, you should go and rest." Master said.

"It would be best if you took a rest Juvia." Erza added.

"Ok."

"Gray, will you escort her to Fairy Hills?" Master requested.

"Sure. Let's go Juvia." he said.

"Please greet Princess Amelia a happy birthday and gomene..."

"Sure." Natsu said.

"Juvia..." Lucy whispered.

Gray-sama escorted me out and I cant believe that he's here. Alex Parker... Gray-sama stopped in front of a silver and black motorcycle. He handed me a black leather jacket and I wore it...

Once it was ready to go, Gray-sama got on it and Juvia sat behind him and he drove me back to Fairy Hills...

Gray's POV

Alex Parker... He's Juvia's fiance yet why is he treating her like she's a slave...

Juvia doesn't deserve someone like him... She deserves someone better...

But, his name sounds familiar....

Alex's POV

Damn it!

Juvia is still against our marriage (and engagement) but she cant do anything about it.... But that guy will suffer and die...

And I'll make sure that he's gonna die in front of me and Juvia will be watching me when I do that...