Inside the abandoned mansion in Sycca

After 3 hours they reached Sycca. But  before they reached the mansion, they rode one last ride to the mansion, much to Natsu's dismay.

After 20 minutes, they finally reached the mansion. "Woohoo! Were finally here!" he said....

But, they stopped infront of a neat mansion. Two guards came out of the mansion and asked them.

     "Who are you?" the tall guard asked.

     "We came here for the job." Happy said

    "Show us your marks." the short one said.

They showed their marks but Juvia didn't. "Hey you! Where's your mark?" the guard asked. Juvia hung her head and looked embarrassed. "I can't show it." she said.

Before the guards could ask another question, a young girl came out of the mansion. "Guards stop this at once. P;ease come in.." the girl said.

The guards opened the gates and they went in........

***********************************************************************************

 "Thank you for accepting the request." the girl said

 "No problem." Happy answered back

 "May I ask a question?" Juvia asked

 "Yes?"

 "I was told that many Mages have already took this job yet none managed to find at least one heirloom. Why is that?"

 "True. This request was already sent to different guilds by my parents yet they found none. So please I'm begging that you may find at least some of the heirlooms"

Natsu smiled and looked at her. "Don't worry. We'll find ALL 7 heirlooms." said he.

The girl smiled at them and she led them to the abandoned mansion which was only 3 miles away.

*******************************************************************************************

When they reached the mansion, she opened the gates. "They 7 heirlooms are scattered inside this mansion. Please, I hope you may be able to find some of the heirlooms." the girl said...

Natsu looked at the mansion and he began sniffing the mansion and looked at her.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Sapphire Walker"

"Do you have an example of a heirloom you already have?"

"Yes.. Here."

Sapphire toook off her necklace and handed it to Natsu.. Her necklace was a simple teardrop sapphire necklace.. After sniffing it, she handed it back to her. "Alright. Let's start looking for the 7 missing heirlooms!" Nastu said.