Angelica's Surprise

Minna-san!

I'll explain the details on the next chapter... but for now

please enjoy the latest chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's POV

It's almost a month since Juvia went with that scumbag jerk and right now, we were doing everything we can to find where she is. Damn it! Only a month left before that scumbag ever kills her!

I was still holding the staff while the others tried to look for details. Angelica was still clinging on to me. Once she told me that Aqua Regina and Joseph often treated her like their own daughter and that alone made the 3 of them happy.

"Gray-sama?" Angelica tugged on my coat.

"I told you Angelica, don't call me that. Only one person alone calls me that." I reminded her.

"Hai!... Gray-dono?"

"What?"

"I think... I already now  where they might be."

"WHAT!?!!!!!!"

I kicked the doors wide open and it landed on Gajeel and Natsu's heads.

"What's your problem Ice Head!"

"You-!"

"ANGELICA THINKS SHE KNOWS WHERE JUVIA IS!"

They all looked at me and Master stepped forward.

"Angelica, is that true?"

"Hai."

"Could you tell us how did you know their location is." Master asked.

"Hai... On the 2nd night of my stay here. I had a dream."

"A dream?" Levy-san asked me.

"Hai. There was a really dark place and there was only one path. A woman was walking all alone in white. Her head was bowed down."

"A woman in white..." Lucy mumbled.

"On the 3rd night, the woman was walking on the same path but this time she looked back at me but several blades were sent flying to me which caused me to wake up."

"Blades?" Erza-san said, as if recalling something.

"On the 4th night, the woman was now in front of me and she hugged me. The woman's face was covered with a white veil but tears were dripping down."

"White veil?!"

"On the 5th night, the woman's face was still covered with a veil but she spoke to me. She called me...she called my name! Her voice.. it was a combination of Juva-sama and Aqua Regina-sama!" Angelica bursted into tears so I comforted her.

"EH!?!"

"On the 6th night, she was talking ot me. She told me that we should hurry up. No matter what happens, Gray-dono must get to the wedding before everything's too late. And..."

"AND?!"

"She took off her veil... I saw her face..."

"Whose face?"

"Juvia-sama's face! She was smiling at me but she was crying blood tears! And then, her whole body slowly glowed and it was revealed that she was wearing a white wedding gown covered in blood! But she was smiling!" she cried even more.

"Juvia..." I whispered.

"Then more nights passed, each night showed me different scenarios that will happen. But last night, the final scenario completed it all."

"How?"

"Juvia-sama showed me the place where the wedding will be held. It's at Blood Manor."

"Blood Manor?"

"It's a really ancient manor that once belonged to Lord Inferno. They say that the manor is forever bathed in blood and the blood spilled there will never reduce but will increase." Freed-san explained.

"Hai. Since Alex is Lord Inferno's reincarnation, the weddindg WILL happen there. In my family, all marriages happen there. But I didn't know about the manor because I was young when I ran away."

"Aregato Angelica." Master thanked her.

Angelica's POV

I dragged Gray-dono away from them and when we were alone. I looked at him. "There's something else Juvia-sama wanted to tell you." I said.

He was surprised and I closed my eyes and my wings were wrapped around me. I was in the cradle of my wings when a pure white mirror appeared before him. There, Gray-dono can see her.

Gray's POV

Juvia! Juvia! I'm actually starring at her. She was crying ang at the same time happy to see me. I was so happy to see her.

"JUVIA!"

"Gray-sama!"

"Are you alright? What happened to you?! Can you hear me?!"

"Yes! Juvia can hear you! Juvia missed you so much Gray-sama!"

"I miss you to Juvia. But don't you worry, we're coming!"

"Gray-sama..." she placed her hand against the mirror and I placed mine on the mirror aswell.

"Don't worry Juvia. I'll save you, I promise you that." I said.

"Juvia doesn't know how long this will continue. But! But...!" our hands enter twined and she was crying.

"Juvia. Listen to me. Once all of this is finally over, you'll never be sad or afraid. I'll be by your side." I smiled at her.

"Gray-sama..."

The mirror suddenly cracked and it vanished away. Angelica fell down and was gasping for air. "Gomene Gray-dono... I was pushing my limits already. Gomene." she apologized.

I don't blame her. In fact I hugged her. "Aregato Angelica. Aregato!" I said.

I regret that I pushed her to her limits but then again, I'm so thankful that I managed to talk to her  again. "Aregato Angelica" I thanked her once more.

Juvia's POV

Gray-sama... Gray-sama... Aregato! We finally had the chance to talk to one another. Angelica-san... aregato gonsaimas! This means a lot to me.

Normal POV

What they didn't knew... someone was watching the both of them form a distance... The peron's eyes showed sadness for the two of them. "I'll help you. I swear that I'll help you!" the person vowed.