#22: Their end [02] + Unexpected reunion

JEONGHAN | CONTINUATION

After I got to convince them to give them a last drink, I walked where they stocked up the glasses and brought three of the same kind out. I filled them with the only moderate-alcohol I know and consider adding some 'extras' to it. I got something out of my pocket and opened a small zip-lock bag.

It was a drug that was crushed and eventually transformed into white powder.

I got a small pinch of it from the bag and sprinkled it on each of the drinks. I didn't put too much of it but I know it was enough to make them lose their senses and for me to control them. After I was finally done preparing, I approached the three again and handed it each to them.

"Thank you handsome~ I already told them we'll be hanging out outside." She pointed her thumb to her two friends.

"Let's drink up girls!~" She yelled in excitement.

"Yasss!~" The two responded and raised their glasses above the air before drinking it whole.

The situation left me making an angelic-looking smile that hid many torture plans for later. And as soon as they were done drinking, they slammed their glasses down the bar top and one of them is already down. I waited for all of them to lose their lenses one by one and slowly fall asleep. I stood there still until someone spoke up from behind.

"What happened here? Did they really just fall asleep?" The same girl worker from before walked up and spoke to me.

"Yep, I guess they were knocked out after they asked me for a last drink." I told her.

"Sure I guess, but how are we going to bring them home? Their drivers already went home and we can't just leave them here like this." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry. She told me about her mother's assistant's number and I wrote it all down on my phone. Just help me get them out of here and let me handle the rest." I lied and smiled.

"Are you sure? You're really okay handling them on your own?" She asked.

"I didn't say I'm going to handle them all alone. I told you to help me carry them outside right?" I repeated and looked at her.

"O-Oh yeah, I forgot I'm sorry..." She apologized.

...

"Why wait here? Why not let them sit and wait at the front?" She asked again after we brought out the girls outside using the back door than the front one.

"Didn't I already tell you it's more convenient at the back? The bouncers are just going to touch them and whatever perverts do. Do you want a high-profile family filing a lawsuit against the bar because of harassment?" I explained with a very leader-like tone.

"I mean... y-you're not wrong..." She bowed her head after realization.

"But anyway, thanks for helping me. I'll just have a quick call with her mother's assistant here and I guess I'll be waiting for a tesla or some sort of an expensive-looking car to stop by." I said as I pretended to type a random phone number in my keypad.

"Sure, you can do that. But can I stay here a bit instead...?" She suddenly spoke which made me look at her with a confused look.

"What do you mean? Don't you have work to do inside?" I reminded her in case she forgot.

"That's not the point. But I know who you really are, Jeonghan."

"Wait- What did you say?" I placed my phone down and faced her.

I looked at her with eyes of disbelief and quickly thought she was some sort of spy that was sent to kill me. I started to laugh hysterically while she stood there stiff with still on her dumb 'uniform'. And out of nowhere, I brought out one of my pocket knives and quickly pointed it right at her face.

She didn't move.

"Who are you exactly? How did you know my name?" I glared. "Spill it, woman."

"Wow, I guess you already forgot me and my brother after you became... like this. Well then, my name is Park Jihyo. The daughter of one of your dad's former loyal servants." The girl said and grinned. "Does it finally ring a bell to ya?"

"Wait, Jihyo..?" I whispered as I felt my breath hitched.

"Yep, and the name's Park Jimin here." A voice from behind immediately joined in. "You really have the audacity to forget me you little b*stard?!"

"Wait- Jimin?!" I looked behind me with my eyes widened this time.

I stood there shocked while they both stood smiling and laughing instead. Yes, I do know two specific persons named 'Jihyo' and 'Jimin'. But how can I be sure if they were really those people? I pointed back my knife to 'Jihyo' and looked at 'Jimin' who was still laughing.

He later stopped his laughter but his smile still didn't fade from his face.

"How can I be sure that you're really who you say? Only God knows if you two are spies that were ordered to get me." I spat.

"Oh really? What do you want for me to show ya? Our father that's already dead because of your father?" He spat back and didn't show any emotion. "Come on Jeonghan, you know it's me. But I mean, if you insist on giving you some other proof..."

He quickly dropped both of his hands and rolled up his left sleeve. And that's when finally, I saw a familiar scar close to his elbow. Just because of that one scar, I dropped my knife from the air and started to laugh some kind of... happily?

"So my friend, or my brother perhaps, nice to finally meet you again." He grinned and opened his arms wide.

"Wahhh..." The only thing that I murmured before I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I didn't think I'm going to see you two again!" I patted his back and let go to look back at his sister. "I thought you were abroad or something! I didn't think you were working here in this underground bar!"

"Haha, well we must have hidden well from your family until now. I heard from the other guests that your father is still alive and unfortunately well. Is it true?" He questioned and crossed his arms.

"Unfortunately, yes. It will take a long time to lay him down to his own grave. But it's good that you two are still alive and well like he is. So, you two here to assassinate me?"

The sudden question made the whole atmosphere terribly silent. My hands inside my pocket and standing straight, already playing with my knife inside. The two of them looked at me before sharing a glance.

They started to laugh.

"HAHAHAHA, that's funny!" Jihyo laughed loudly. "My God Jeonghan, you really think we consider you as an enemy? We don't because we know how you can help us and how bad you want to kill him stupid!"

"She's right! But let's throw all the father stuff away and let us help you with those girls over there. So, what are you planning to do with them? Maybe we could help." Jimin smirked after he noticed Ella and her other friends.

"And also don't worry, Jimin and I are already familiar with a lot of murder methods. Let's say we've been doing some other jobs too." Jihyo smiled and playfully bumped to my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hmm... why not? Besides, this will be a fun way to celebrate our reunion anyways." I chuckled under my breath evilly.