- ending note ; some extra facts!

8/8/2021

Hello guys! This is Raine! I'm just going to keep this quite short but I'm really grateful for all the people who gave their support for this book. Thank you to all the people that really spent their time just reading this book all the way to its end!

I'm really happy that I finally got to finish this book and I really hope that I was able to give Jeonghan and Hayoon the ending of what I think they deserve ;D

(And also, feel free to imagine what you think comes next. That's why I didn't mention any of what may happen in their future like will they get married? Are they going to have a family? etc.)

I really didn't expect this book to grow so much and become what it is today, but again, I'm really grateful. I just want to let you guys know that all of the comments that I received throughout writing this always make my day.

I really appreciate all of it!

> I also thought of making a special chapter about what really happened to the hospital. Remember when Mingyu made Hayoon think that Jeonghan was dead?

I thought about a chapter only surrounding that topic so let me think if you want that :D

> This may be just a random thought but I also thought of making a Wonwoo murderer au... I don't know if I'm going to push it through but we'll see~

And after I finally got to say that, here are some very extra and some fun details/facts about this book. I tried to include the ones that I didn't get to mention in any of the chapters and also decided to also put in some of the explanations that some readers didn't notice/realize/know.

Enjoy reading! Hehehe

Facts start here!

Mr. Jo wasn't supposed to be an 'important character' with a backstory, but he was supposed to be just an ordinary nameless lawyer. I thought it was so plain putting a nameless lawyer in the scene and that's when suddenly, my brain just chose to give him a large backstory ever.

— And yes, the story goes that Jeonghan's mom (Yoon Aeri) and Mr. Jo were past lovers back when they were young. They were in the middle of their relationship when Aeri was forced to marry her very crappy husband, Mr. Kim or also known as Kim Beoseok.

Their marriage is just all for gold and nothing but fake. And sadly, very toxic indeed.

— I didn't get to mention this but Mingyu's mom also died in the same way that Jeonghan's mom did... sorry about that.

— If you're wondering how Inha caught Jeonghan in the act that led him to be reported in the first place, let me explain:

Remember when Inha asked Mingyu out after they saved Hayoon from the shed? They eventually proceeded with their small date (getting tteokbokki) and got to do the things they originally talked about with each other. Mingyu was going to insist on taking Inha home but she refused, walking back to her home alone instead.

And during that, close to where that same sewer is located, she saw Jeonghan without his mask on, holding a visible body. She also saw his two partners which you already know are Jimin and Jihyo.

...And that's what happened.

— Speaking of Jimin and Jihyo, my brain went brain dead and thought my only option was to add Jimin and Jihyo in the middle of Chap #23. Based on my logic, it wouldn't be that easy for Jeonghan to kill and carry three bodies anyway. So I just thought, why not?

(I've also researched a lot to find the perfect add-on characters for this one and picked Jimin and Jihyo. It's because they have the same surname (perfect for siblings) and also the perfect sibling age gap (1995/1997).)

— Do you know why Jeonghan knew Hayoon hates pirate-ship rides? Let's say he always reads her journal entries in her phone that he stole from their first meeting... yep :)

— The reason why Jeonghan knew about Hayoon going on a 'date' with the 'boy' who sent the fake love letter to her is that Inha told him. Inha trusted him a lot back then so that's why.

— And lastly, I planned for Wonwoo to confess his feelings to Hayoon in when they talked about Jeonghan's case and I also thought of them if they kissed. But I later scrapped the idea for reasons that I don't remember sadly.

(And yes, Wonwoo DID confess his feelings to Hayoon somewhere in the 7 years. My apologies for not adding that one.)

...I'm sorry Wonwooriduels :'D

.

.

.

Kind of a shameless last plug but feel free to check my other books too. I also have a yandere svt book~

.

.

.

Thank you for reading 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 | Y.JH. and all of you, ilysm!

- raine