#25: When the angel becomes violent

"Then how about if I make you two stay longer?"

The last thing that Kai said before he grabbed the neatly wrapped lunchbox from my hands and lifted it through the air for everybody to see. Kai proceeded to examine its wrapping and its plain design as he forcibly opened it up and smelled the food stored inside.

'What an awful human being. Smelling someone's food that's even not rightfully his.' I secretly thought.

After snapping from my thoughts, I realized that he took one of the two savory fried chickens (that I cooked) from the box and sniffed its recognizable delicious scent. The whole crowd was silent as they eyed and waited for what Kai was going to do next.

"Wow, I bet this will taste very delicious." He teased and took a loud and uncomfortable bite right in front of my face.

As he munched and crunched and let out a fake moan to exaggerate how delicious its tastes, I was really annoyed. But even though I felt another big mix of emotions inside of me, I don't have any choice but to just shut up and swallow my pride in and hide it all.

He continued to eat every piece of it while I just kept on glancing towards Mingyu. He looked away with pure guilt in his eyes as I didn't feel so very hopeless and humiliated in my entire life.

"So jagi, don't you want to spend some time with me and my friends? There's some extra time left until the end of your lunch break." He spoke with too much of a big goal to flirt but only silence was met.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" He yelled towards the silent crowd that made them distance themselves from the situation.

"K-Kai-sunbae... I think I need to decline your invitation. I still need to review for my quiz for my n-next period." I stammered as I locked my eyes towards Mingyu once again. "Mingyu and I will be going back. Thank you again b-but we need to go."

As I tried to grab Mingyu's hand from an inch, I felt another hand in my wrist instead while the only words I can describe it were tight and strong. I already knew who it was but I still got the urge to look up to make sure.

"You're not going anywhere, just yet." He grinned.

The remaining seniors gasped as mostly some of them ran away. His grip became tighter and tighter whenever I tried to break free and yank my hand away from his grasp. He later pulled my body towards him and intentionally made me hit his chest and feel... feel the you-know-what.

I can't help that my cheeks started to get red but I tried to stop it from getting further when I tried to remove myself from his forced embrace. I already knew Mingyu was still surprised by the shameless action so I just focused on my only important mission, get this man's fingerprints out of any parts of my skin.

"C-Can you get away from me s-senior?"

"What if I say no?" He said as he struggled to let me stay in his arms.

"S-Senior please! You're hurting me—"

"GET AWAY FROM HER ASSHOLE!"

...

JEONGHAN

I just came from visiting the shed from the last incident when I noticed my classmates from my class started to whisper and ran away as fast as they could during my way back. I stopped one of them and asked them straight away about what was happening.

"What's happening?" I stopped a random student and went straight to the point.

"Kai just found new victims that he wants to play with. Oh God, I pity them both." She commented and massaged her forehead like she was part of the problem.

"Who again? Did he shamed his old friends to everybody again?" I asked and waited for her to say I'm correct.

"No, it's actually very new. I heard the others say that it was two students from 10th grade."

"Wait a minute, did you say 10th... 10th grade?" I looked at her with worried big eyes while she returned with surprised ones.

"Y-Yeah?" She backed away and replied.

"O-Oh, thanks I think I need to go."

And without any time to waste, I jogged to the corridor where my room can be found and saw the sight that I didn't wish to see. The love of my life resting in the chest of my enemy that I coped up with for as long as 5 years. I can feel my blood boiling up to its limit again-

But this time, I wasn't able to control it any longer.

"GET AWAY FROM HER ASSHOLE!"  I yelled before I increased my pace and pulled Hayoon for a hug to keep her away from anywhere from his filthy plan.

"OH WOW! GUESS WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP! IT'S FINALLY YOUR KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR!" Kai retorted back as he slammed a random box full of food on the ground, startling everybody and making a large mess on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH HER?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ONTO AGAIN?!" I yelled as my tone was just full of pure anger and rage.

"IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS LOSER! WHAT IS IT WITH THIS GIRL THAT IT MADE YOU LIKE THIS?!" He shouted his question but suddenly let out a big large laugh that I felt Hayoon flinch and made her bury her face even more to my embrace. "WAIT, DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A 'CUTE LITTLE CRUSH' ON HER!"

That was already enough, saying that was already enough, making me feel like I was defeated, and telling her about my feelings is already enough. I tightened up my fist and cracked my knuckles quietly. I whispered to Hayoon to back away and I can tell she was very surprised— But she still did what I said and backed away.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET THIS YOU MONSTER!" And with that, I punched him straight in the face that made him fall to the ground surprisingly straight away.

As expected, another guy bullies other people to show he's tough but turns out to be weak when he messes with the very wrong person.

I kneeled to him as he lay straight at the ground. I continued to punch him over and over again until his whole face was full of red blood like it fits my satisfaction. It's been 5 years that I have longed for this and I'm not going to stop until someone worthy is going to stop me from doing so.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AGAIN JEONGIN-AH?" I yelled while I still continuously punched him with my tight fist that is now full of his blood, also intentionally calling him by his real name that my other classmates aren't able to.

"YOU BETTER SPEAK NOW BEFORE I COMPLETELY MAKE YOU PASS OUT HERE!"

Kai did try his best to get back with me but he already knows I'm the strong man here now in this fight. He also scratched me and punched me in various parts but I really didn't mind it because I know I'll still look like a badass. I heard more familiar gasps from my classmates and it was obvious that they can't believe that the 'quiet boy' they have known before is already fighting their once large bully.

"S-Sunbae... That's enough..." A beautiful soothing voice popped out of nowhere that made me smile, looking a little more evil than happy.

I stood up from kneeling to Kai and took the time to pant and catch my breath. I shifted my gaze towards Hayoon from behind me and wiped the blood off my lips. I cracked a small chuckle until I heard the sound of my teacher's high heels slowly getting louder and louder as it approaches.

And there she was, the teacher finally appeared.

"OH MY GOD! JEONGHAN! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She looked at me very shocked and changed it into one big angry one later instead.

"YOU! GO TO THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE THIS INSTANT!"