#05: Jeonghan-sunbaenim!

"Stop!" I yelled.

Three eyes quickly looked at me making me completely regret what I just did. I felt gulping my own saliva when Kai dropped his fist and proceeded to walk over in my direction.

"Kang. Ha. Yoon." He spoke, putting his hands inside his pockets casually.

"Nice to see you again, what do you think you're doing here?" He continued.

I glanced over at the blonde male over at the corner, not daring to look away from the ground.

"You know what I'm doing, why are you even doing this?" I glanced back at Kai, spitting some FACTS.

He just gave me a bitter chuckle but before I knew it, he lifted his fist minutes ago causing me to squint my eyes shut and hope for the best.

"Don't you dare cross the line, Kai." The blonde male spoke.

"What?" Kai turned, dropping his fist once again.

"I said don't you dare cross the line, what part exactly you don't understand?" He repeated himself once again.

"What do you think you're doing? You really got some nerves talking back to Kai you punk!" One of Kai's minions said.

And finally, he got his eyes off the floor and shot Kai a glare. His eyes quickly snatched my attention by how it shined and how it was just unreadable. He was stiff and remained at his position: leaning against the wall, hands down.

"Wow, this is the only time that you finally spoke up. So tell me, do you perhaps know this girl huh?" Kai asked, still using his spiteful tone.

"No." He replied.

"Okay then, so you don't mind me doing cruel things to her. Do you?" Said Kai, sending me shivers down my spine.

The blonde male got off from his position and he started to walk towards Kai. But he was quickly stopped by his friends locking his arms to theirs, stopping him from doing so.

"HEY! What are you doing to him? He didn't even do anything!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, jagi." He proceeded to caress my cheek. "It's really none of your business, so don't involve yourself with ours if you don't want to regret anything."

I was just completely terrified at that point that I was just lost in my thoughts. I stood there completely silent until we heard a loud commotion from behind. The boy just threw some hands and punches on those minions.

"What the—"

Kai was suddenly caught off by receiving a big punch in the face from the blonde boy making him fall to the ground. He glanced over me while I only gave him a concerned look. Suddenly in the corner of my eye, I spotted Kai standing up ready to throw punches.

"Watch out!" I exclaimed. Making him successfully dodged Kai's punch as he took the opportunity to kick him at the 'hard' part, making him collapse on the floor.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled.

As Kai continued to groan because of constant pain, his two friends rushed to him and helped him stand up. They both continued to give us dirty looks and continued to spat random threats at us. As they dragged their poor friend somewhere, we were left cracking up.

"Wow, I didn't think this time would come." The older male said.

"Yeah, me too.. are you okay sunbaenim? Did I come too late?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Anyways, thanks for stepping into my situation. It's really.. good for you to do." He said, before giving me a small smile.

He's adorable.

"Don't mention it sunbaenim, you're welcome." I replied, giving him a smile in return.

"Um.. can you please don't call me sunbaenim? It kinda sounds weird." He commented.

"Oh sorry, what do you want me to call you?" I asked again.

"Haha.. call me Jeonghan."

"Oh sure, Jeonghan." I chuckled.

We started to talk and get along not until we heard someone call my name not far away. We both turned our heads just to see my friend Inha running full speed towards me.

"MY HAYOOOOOOOONNNN!" Inha screamed.

She went for a tight quick hug while I just stood there in pure confusion not knowing what to do.

"Um... is there something wrong..?"

"WE KNEW! WE HEARD IT ALL!" She screamed crying invisible tears.

"Wait, we?" I suddenly spoke.

"YEAH! ME AND MINGYU!" Inha responded.

"Wait, did you say Mingyu?" Jeonghan sunbaenim spoke.

"Oh senior! I didn't mean to eavesdrop!" Inha noticed him and continued to bow completely non-stop.

"Oh oh- stop doing that, it's okay, it's okay." He joked, making me laugh a little bit. "At least, we have a witness now."

"THANK YOU SUNBAENIM!" Inha bowed again, making me laugh even more.

"But can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"What is it?" Inha replied.

"Did you just say 'Mingyu'? Do you know him?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah, he's just our friend. He's with me just minutes ago-"

"Hi guys," Mingyu said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Why hello, sunbaenim."