Chapter 47: I Forgive You!

Silence falls in the room I am in, as Evelyn's call decline I hear Andrea speak. Her voice is filled with trepidation and I know what she is thinking. The old Ailey would've rushed to see anyone who needed her assistance without thinking twice; but not this Ailey! This new Ailey didn't fall for half-hearted emotional pleas. This new Ailey was Ailey Vittorio!

I turned towards her and shook my head, "No Andrea, I won't".

She smiles at me and gives me a hug which is impossible because my child refuses to let anyone near me with the huge baby bump I have.

We walk back to where the men were sitting and the view in itself is amusing. Both Adrian and Holder are playing tag with the kids, it makes my heart swell with pride, love and adoration.

Adrian catches Missy and tickles her to which she cackles and this makes me smile, this entire scene is surreal and I feel at home. At the same time, my heart hurts for Adrian, this beautiful man was going through so much and yet he managed to make me smile. It was in this moment I felt not only blessed but amazed at how lucky I am to be with him. I loved Adrian more than anything and there wasn't anything that could change that. This dawning realisation also brought with it a resolve. The resolve to tie all ends and move forward.

This meant that the longer I held on to the past, the longer it was going to haunt me. It means I needed to do what was right. It was time I pay a visit to the monsters that had tried to ruin my life. It was also the time to let them know that its over once and for all.

~ Few Hours Later~

Adrian's POV

I clear the desk as I close my laptop. Today had been one of those days. Although Missy's innocent eyes and cackling laughter had made up for the stress, I still felt a whole load of burden from all the other chaotic events. That little kid had become a great joy for me, moreover, it made me feel even more enthusiastic to welcome are child.

Ailey was good eight months pregnant and I wasn't letting her out of my sight. From helping her shower, which surely was difficult, provided how hot it turned me to making sure she is well fed and the child is okay.

I close my eyes to relieve myself of the headache that I am having. Its when the door to my study opens that I open my eyes and the view in front of me takes my breath away.

~Ailey~
I walk into Adrian's study wearing his grey shirt because apparently none of the sexy lingerie I had bought would fit me due to my baby bump. Pregnancy was no joke. This is why I decided to go with Adrian's grey shirt, a silk laced red bra and red silk laced g-string thong.

Although, I did feel a little unsure if this would work buy I wanted to make sure that I looked good enough for Adrian. I had also applied a smokey eyed make up with a nude pink lipstick just the way Adrian liked it.

Walking closer to him. I leaned forward as Adrian kept his eyes on my every move.

"What do you think you are doing Mia Bella?"

"Nothing, dear husband, I just wanted to check up on you". I smiled with innocent eyes.

"I thought I might give you a massage, provided that your head was hurting earlier". I said as I slowly made my way towards my husband.

Giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, I started to run my fingers in his hair, to which he leaned back and groaned. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

Adrian opened his eyes and looked at me. A look so sincere that I felt my knees melting. Encapsulating his fingers around my wrists he pulls me in front and on his lap.