Chapter 37: Hot Blubbering Mess!

After a while, Adrian and I walked down to meet our guests. I had worn a white floral printed skirt with a blue V-neck top. While Adrian looked handsome in his gray colored button down shirt and khaki pants.

The first one to meet us was Andrea and Holder. While the men talked about business and stocks, Andy and I walked towards the balcony. Andrea wore a baggy cream white shirt and ripped shorts. But despite her baggy clothes, a little baby bump could be seen.

"So how're things going?"

"Well! To say we both are freaked out is an understatement! Ailey I was so freaked! I have never seen him so angry".

"Oh please! Its Holder, his anger doesn't affect me, even if he turns into a green huge monster".

Hearing this Andrea threw the kitchen towel at me hiding her smile behind her brunette hair.

Apparently, the wedding was in a week and a lot had to be done.
I still couldn't believe they were moving the wedding here for me. Tears started to form in eyes just thinking about how much these people cared for me.

"Ailes-Ailes? What is that on your neck- woah!? That is one big—"

Embarrassed I slammed a hand on her mouth. Andrea laughed then her face distorted into one of pain.

"Excuse me! These two don't like me laughing, I think I am going to through up all the vanilla ice cream I had".

I smiled and decided to think of bachelorette party plans. Since it was going to be only us four until the big day, I decided to go for something intimate and cozy. Perhaps a bonfire and some marshmallows would do the trick.

Besides Andrea's morning sickness wouldn't allow her to eat anything fancy either! Wait two!!! Oh my goodness my bestfriends were having twins! I couldn't hold back my smile as Andrea walked back in. Before she could speak I hugged her tight!

"You're having twins!!!!"

Andrea smiled. And the rest of the day went on talking about baby clothes, where Holder was taking Andrea honeymooning and how my hot husband and I got in bed!

~Later that Night~

Mature Content. Viewer Discretion Required.

Tired from the whole day's shenanigans. I almost felt wobbly walking to our room. Handing Andrea and Holder blankets and bidding the rest of the guests farewell. I leaned into Adrian.

"Tired baby?"

"Emmm... A little". I mumbled taking in his strong scent

Within a minute, he held me in his arms and walked up the stairs to our room.

"Adrian put me down, what if Andrea walks out".

"Hush! Its our time now".

I smiled. Walking in Adrian closed the door with his leg. And held me in a close embrace. Caged between the door and him was very intimidating.

Bringing my hand up I traced a finger on his cheek, pulling him close. Adrian smirked as he pushed me towards the door and within a minute his lips were on mine.

Biting my lip Adrian groaned against me. Hastily opening my mouth I allowed him entrance into my mouth. Adrian pulled me closer, as he started to roam his hands on my body.

Holding my chin, he moved my face to another side, and bit hard on neck, where he had given me a hickey before. It made me gasp out loud as Adrian's warm tongue licked away the pain.

"Adrian".

"This. This proves you are mine Ailey!"

Pulling him closer i bit hard on his lips. As we kissed each other hungrily. Lifting me in his arms we moved to the bed. I started to rip open the buttons of his shirt while Adrian undid my blouse.

Once he did, he took a sharp intake of breath. I had worn a skimpy laced black see through bra. Giving me a small peck. Adrian pinched my breasts while sucking at my neck.
I arched my back as he took one breast into his mouth pulling at his hair. Adrian smiled, blowing air on my breast he moved down biting my hip.
While I ran fingers in his hair. Reaching my inner thigh, Adrian lightly bit it and gripped my legs to tighter. Holding onto the edge of the sheet, he looked at me with lustful gaze.

"Let's play a game my love, you can't moan or get wet until I ask you to, if you do, I'll stop".

Hooked on his sensuous voice I nodded. Bringing my hands together he tied them together to the bed post. Lying me down, Adrian spread my legs wider, two the edges of the bed and tied them to the corners.

Licking me from my heels he sucks his way to my bud. Blowing some air, makes me whimper and Adrian moves back, giving me a wicked smile. Bringing his tongue out he licks me all the way in. And I suck in a breath biting my lips hard.

Suddenly he increases the pace and I feel like my soul is completely bare to him. I struggle against my restraints trying to hold on to something while Adrian traces circles on my stomach.

Unable to hold it any longer, I let out a little moan.

Adrian smirks and looks up at me.

"Can't hold it in baby?"

"Please"

Licking his lips, he moves back down and sucks in deeper, and faster at the same time.

Moving up he grabs at my breasts kissing me all the way up to my lips,

I feel like my insides are about to burn. Seeing this opportunity, I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

"Ailey..."

Adrian sucks in a breath. He holds my face and looks at me with so much love and adoration, I am completely undone with his intense stare.

Entwining our hands, we fall into our sync. Becoming the wanderlust that unites us and makes one.

After an intense lovemaking, Adrian holds onto me as we cuddle.

"Hot blubbering mess... Aren't you my love".

He whispers kissing my forehead as we fall asleep.