Chapter 43: Abducted

Excitement. Love. Adoration. Joy. I can't hold in my emotions. Apart from the chaos I had been in, I was going to be a mother. Adrian is going to be a father. We will be parents. I smile and cry at the same time.

Tears of joy fall down my cheeks as I wrap an arm around my belly. Oh little one! You are the best joy there could be. Getting out of the loo I grab my phone to dial Adrian, his flight was to arrive at 6:30am, it was about. 7:15am now. I knew he had landed because he had messaged me, just thinking about his reaction I smile but the view in front of me makes my smile falter and chill shrivel down my spine.

Cade stands in front of me. The distance between us is that of the bed.

"What-What do you want?"

"Now must we really get into the details Ailey? Or you can be a good girl and just make this easy".

Cade replies menacingly as he walks closer and tries to grab my arm and pull me close.

Knowing its now or never I knee him right where the sun doesn't shine and sprint for the door! I hear him curse as I skip two stairs at a time.
I try to stay strong as I silently press Adrian's number, luckily Adrian picks up:

"Adriann... I know the truth.... he... he is after me!" I cry as I panic more and run towards the kitchen to grab a knife.

"Aileyy,what?!... Hide baby, the living room wall, it's a fake one, I am on my way".

I can mentally hear the panic in Adrian's voice as he yells at the driver to drive faster.

I do as he tells me and try to hold in my breath.

"I'm scared Adrian..."

"Shh... baby just listen to my voice, stay quiet Mia Bella".

Hearing footsteps I hold in my breath. I feel like my heart might explode with each step that Cade takes.

"Here kitty kitty... come out come out from wherever you are!"

Adrian curses underneath his breath, and I keep holding the knife close, but who am I kidding I won't be able to defend myself even if I wanted to, Cade was bulky and strong, how could a petite figure like me beat him up.
Finally hearing his steps fade I feel a relief or so I thought.

"I-I think he has gone".

That's when Cade punches the fake wall and grabs me by my hair. I cry out in pain as his pull gets tighter.

"Let her go! Ailey! Cade ! I'll kill you, don't F—ing touch her you Son of a-?!"

"Cade please... don't do this..."

Cade slaps me hard making me fall to the floor, as he snatches my phone and smacks it on the wall!

I cower back trying to look for the knife which slipped from my hand. I can feel the blood in my mouth from my now cut lip.

"Ohh Ailey, you could have made this so easier! So effing easier! But no, oh well! After tonight you are mine to please!" Cade walks up to me and steps on my fingers making me yelp in pain.

"Now hush! This would hurt a little". He laughs a little as he pricks me with a syringe and I feel my breathing slow. Dark spots fill my vision and then everything comes to an end.
The only thing I see before blacking out is someone walking in wearing plum heeled pumps.

~Adrian~

Just as the vehicle stops I rush inside. My heart is lodged in my throat. Dammit, I was stupid enough to leave Ailey alone. Hell! I won't live a day if something happened to her!