Chapter 35: The Aftermath

The morning daylight beemed in through the curtains making me squeeze my eyes and cuddle closer to Adrian. Last night, had been amazing, no beautiful, the way Adrian carressed and touched me in places made me flush. Slightly opening my eyes, I peeked up at him. His tousled hair fell on his forehead, mouth a little open and eyes shut.

A smile touched my lips as I brought my fingers up to his face and ran them on his jaw, to his lips, I wanted to make him happy, the thought of him being completely mine, made me smile. I moved forward, giving him a sweet peck on the lips, only to realise that he was awake the whole time.

I smile as he starts nibbling on my lips and I slowly climb on top of him, the kiss turns heated as Adrian pushes me down and tries to get on top of me, holding both my hands in one of his and places the other one under my chin. A giggle mixed moan leaves my lips as he blows air and licks my neck.

"Someone seems a bit cheery this morning".

"Ummm... I'd be more cheerful, if I get breakfast in bed". I joke.

Adrian smiles wickedly, making me feel a sting of lust take over me. His blue eyes shine with glint as he lowers his face and bites my neck a little. His lips move further south reaching my breasts, making my breath come in small pants, a moan escapes my lips as he slowly brings his hand up and circles it around one of them, while blowing air on the other one. I arc up with a swift moan leaving me, while Adrian starts sucking my breast, letting go of my hands he holds me in place while I grab tightly on his hair, making sure he doesn't let me go. Heat starts pooling between my legs as Adrian lets go of my breasts and moves down kissing my stomach.

"Enjoying the pleasantries are we dear wife".

"Uhmmm".

"How about a nice french toast breakfast".

"Uhmm no... I'm not in the mood for cooking Mr. Vittorio". I manage to say despite how heated I feel.

"Is that so?! Very well, I'll just have to fix my self an delicious treat then now won't I".

Adrian licks my belly button making me jump, he looks up a wicked smile on his face. He holds out his hands making me give mine in his, and he pulls me to the edge of our bed. My legs feel weak, as he kisses both my palms,

"Ailey, my love, do you trust me".

I nod a little, as if I had lost my ability to speak. Adrian moves down and kisses me on the spot. Oh Sweet Jellybean! He opens his mouth wide, and pulls my legs apart, licking my vagina, making me scream his name incoherently, I grab on to his hair, wrapping my legs around him as he pulls both my legs over his shoulders and keeps on sucking me. The touch of his tongue makes my insides shiver, and I feel a strong sensation of release building up.

Adrian licks the inner part of my thigh and squeezes them, blowing air on the spot.

"Adrian" I gasp giving his hair a tight tug. "Shh... Love... You taste so divine". I scream out his name as he latches his tongue on my inside walls and squeezes my vagina with his lips, licking it sweetly with a lustrous gaze.
My eyes close tightly as Adrian drives me to the edge, making me moan out loud.

Opening my eyes, I find a smirking Adrian looking down at me, his lips all pink, supple and glistening. I shut my eyes again feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks. Pulling his face down I give him hard kiss making Adrian groan, and I feel him harden, "What -are -you- doing- to -me -Ailey?"
He says his eyes dark as we make love all over again.

~An Hour Later~
Adrian decided to show me around the beach and I couldn't be happier, so taking a shower and changing into a lose white button down shirt and denim shorts, I tied my hair in a loose braid, provided it was extremely hot outside while Adrian took his shower.

Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe it. A trail of red love bites began from my neck to my collarbone. Adrian!!! I smiled, last night and this morning had been amazing, we had connected in ways I thought I never would with Adrian, not only physically, rather Adrian and I had talked about different things, he had discussed about my career, suggested things about my cafe, we had joked, it had been beautiful.

Water droplets fell on my shoulder making me forego my thoughts and come back into the reality I was in at the moment. Adrian hugged me from behind, his head resting between the crook of my neck and shoulder as we stared in our reflection.

"What?"

"Nothing, Mr. Vittorio, Shouldn't you get ready? Or you prefer to take me for a stroll around the beach in just a towel". I joked.

Adrian's eyes shone with mischief, " I have a lot of things we can do, by just staying like this Mrs. Vittorio, all I have to do is remove my towel and bend-"

"Hush... Adrian, as tempting that may sound, No I wanna go for a walk first".

"Very well, your wish is my command, off we go".

I giggled as Adrian gave me a soft peck on the cheek and walked to find something to wear. I looked down at my cell phone which had been buzzing with texts. It was Andrea. Apparently, she and her cousin sister in law were shopping for the wedding and being the maid of honour; I had been missing out on a lot of things but Andrea was a doll, she had restricted me herself to not step out of the house unless it was an emergency.

Scrolling the pictures, I groaned, I so wanted to be a part of this, it sucked to know that my two best friends were getting married and I wasn't able to be with them.

Not only was the thought depressing, it was making me feel selfish,why had Evelyn turned psycho just when Andrea was to get married. I huffed and pouted my lips in frustration.

Suddenly my phone started to ring making me drop it. Grumpily I picked it up, it was Andrea;

"Hey girl how's wedding shopping goin?"

"Ummm.... Its going alright I guess, we sooo miss you, woah Ailey!!! That's a huge hickey! Wait does that mean! OMG!!!"

Her reaction makes me blush and giggle at the same time. I try to contain my excitement and change the topic. Around an hour long discussion my best friend sighs to which I ask her.

"Ailey.... Ummm there is something, I wanna tell you I haven't told Holder yet. Its just too much to take in and I don't know how he is going to react".

" What ? What is it? Is Holder being a jerk again cause I can punch him in the throat?"

"No its umm.... I think I am pregnant".

I pause not because of what Andrea had said, but because of who was standing behind Andrea. Holder. His face showed know emotion. His lips thinned in a line. He walks behind her and takes the phone from her.

"Hey Ailes!! We will get back to you, I need to discuss something with my fiance"

That being said the screen goes black. I don't know what to think or say. Because, i know one thing, Holder isn't ever gonna hurt what's his, he was a good man. But boy oh boy Andrea was in heaps of trouble if Adrian were a dark Alpha of a wolf pack, well Holder would be the next Beta of it.