Chapter 8 pt.1 CrossOvers

A sneak peak of the story of Holder and Andrea.

They were complete strangers unknown of what the future had been for them. One had turned cold as ice and stone hearted because of one mistake. The other was the complete opposite, soft hearted and had so much concern and warmth that it had healed millions.

They met in the most unlike ways and become friends. As time passed their friendship bloomed. She was his light and he wanted her around him. The only major wall between them was their perception on love.

She believed that love was a sacred beauty.
He believed that love was venomous, vile feeling.

She wanted to change his perception but in doing so she lost her heart in the way falling for him and his lost soul like an ongoing avalanche.

And he; he fell for her too, but his denial and strong belief made him loose the only thing that had lightened his darkened heart after 4 dark years. He lost the tender heart of gold which he had held in his hand of the girl who had the most caring persona.

And now all he could do was live in regret.

They were like fire and water. But they were two soul mates made for each other. No matter how far fate was unfair. Andrea's hope in love gave her what she had wanted. Holder's denial melted to let in the light Andrea had within her to seep in his heart.

After all she was his hope of light.