Chapter 1 - The café

A little info first! This is a story about the reader and Tom Felton. It will contain things like s*x and another stuff, so read at your own risk. It's the 21 october 2017. Some things might be a little bit off from real life, but I hope that you'll like it! :)

~

~

~

I sat at a café in London and I was drinking hot chocolate, I didn't like coffee. It was raining on the streets outside and the rain smattered against the café window. I picked up a book from my purse and opened it at my bookmark. It was Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. I loved the Harry Potter series and this was about the hundredth time I read it.

A man with a cap sat down beside me and I looked up from my book. It was something familiar about that man, but I didn't know what.

"Good book?" He smiled, I recognised the voice too, but I still couldn't place it.

"Yeah! Do you like Harry Potter?" It was a bit uncomfortable to talk to a man I'd never met before, I am really shy, but somehow I liked him.

"I love it!" I smiled at him.

"What's your name?"

"Tom. You?" And I could finally place him, he was Tom Felton. The famous actor that had played Draco Malfoy, he also happened to be my celebrity crush!

"I'm y/n. Are you who I think you are?" My heart was pounding much faster than usual.

"Who do you think I am?" He winked a little. I couldn't do anything, but smile broadly.

"You are Tom Felton, right?" He nodded and giggled nervously. I had to contain myself from slapping my mouth and screaming, Tom had been my celebrity crush ever since the first Harry Potter movie came out. An awkward silence spread between us and was broken by a man coming in through the glassdoor into the café. He had a strange, scary look on his face and I didn't feel comfortable with him in the room.

"I think I need to go. It was nice meeting you, here is my number if you want." I stood up and took my purse and my hot chocolate. I gave Tom a note with my number and walked out of the café. The rain was running down my face and I was looking desperately for a cab. I couldn't see one, so I ran across the road and started to walk the street still looking for a cab. I had a feeling that someone was following and I looked over my shoulder several times. Suddenly I felt a strong arm around my throat and a gloved hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. I was dragged into a dark alley and I couldn't make a sound. I could smell alcohol all over the man and he was really drunk. He started to unbutton my shirt and take on my breasts. With one of my hands I reached for my purse and got my pepper spray. I twirled my arm in a weird angle and managed to spray the man in the face. He roared in my ear of pain and let me go. Another man came bursting into the alley and he ran over to me. I was gasping for breath and started to retch. I threw up against a wall, I could hear the drunk man stubble around behind me. The other man laid a hand on my back and held my hair back so I wouldn't get puke in it. After a while I stood up again and coughed. I looked up at the man that had helped me, it was Tom.

"Thanks." I said and tried to smile at him.

"Are you hurt? Do we need to get you to a hospital?" Tom said in concern. I just shaked my head, I was just tired.

"I just need to get home." I started to walk out of the alley, but I tripped over my own feets and almost fell. Tom caught me and helped me to my feet again.

"Do you live close?"

"No, I live on the other side of the city, I like to travel."

"I live just around the corner here, you can rest and eat at my place." I nodded and Tom led me to a door and up a staircase. My head was dizzy and I didn't really take in my surroundings.

~I know that it's not the best start, but it will be better!~