Chapter 17 - Karaoke night

(Warning, you'll feel very single reading the beginning)

"I have another surprise for you." He whispered in my ear. I looked at Tom in confusion and he took my hand. He brought me up on the stage and handed me a microphone.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"We are going to sing karaoke!" He too took a mic and music started playing. "Come on y/n, it'll be fun!" He started singing and I soon joined him, I was a bit embarrassed at first, but then we just had fun. We sang for about half an hour, before we got off the stage and collapsed into chairs.

"You have to admit that it was fun!" Tom said panting a little.

"Yes, but can we go home and sleep? I'm exhausted!" We laughed and my stomach hurt.

It was still raining heavy outside and the car was parked a bit away from the restaurant. Another pair had gone up on the stage when we walked out in the pouring rain. The music could be heard clearly through the glass walls and we danced a little while we walked. When we reached the car Tom didn't get in, instead he took my hand and led me to an open parking lot.

"We are going to get soaked!" He silenced me with a kiss and put one of his hands on my waist. We danced to the sound of music from the restaurant and we kissed.

"This is the best night of my life! I love you so much Tom!" We kissed again.

"I love you too y/n! But I'm starting to get cold, let's get home and change."

We drove home and got changed. I borrowed one of Tom's large hoodies and we snuggled down on the sofa. I was laying with my head on his chest and we had a blanket over us.

"What do you want to watch?" Tom said and flickered through movies.

"Why not Friends? It was a while ago I watched it." Tom started it and kissed my head.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. We had fallen asleep on the couch last night.

"Tom, wake up, we are late for work!" I shaked him awake and he looked at me, he had messy hair and a very confused look that made me laugh a little.

"What? Why are you laughing?" His raspy morning voice just made me laugh more.

"We are late for work." I said through all the laughter.

"Can't we just stay home?" He groaned and closed his eyes again.

"I'd love to, but we have to wake up!" He sat up and gave me a quick kiss.

"Fine!"

We ate breakfast quickly and then left for work. Tom would pick up Willow at Ash's place and bring her to the set.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Smith, I overslept!" I said, a little out of breath, when I ran into the office. My boss was sitting at his desk and looked at me with a disappointed look.

"Y/n, this is not the first time you are late, you have been late for weeks!" I looked down as I realised that he was totally right. Ever since I moved in with Tom, I had been late.

"I know, I'm sorry! I'll try to do better in the future."

"If you don't do better for the next week, I'll have to fire you."

"I promise!" I got to my desk and sat down to work. 

~I hate the end of this chapter, but I just didn't have any inspiration~