Chapter 13 - Premiere (Tom's POV)

~Tom's POV~

I had just left the apartment and said goodbye to y/n and Willow. A car and a lot of security were waiting for me outside. The paparazzi were everywhere and the second I opened the door cameras started flashing. I was led into the car and we started driving.

Two hours later the car stopped again and I was ready to enter the premiere. I got out of the car and walked into the large building. I met and talked with a few of my co-stars. Then we would take photos and make interviews. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. I missed her all the time and just wanted her here.

I got off camera at last and met a few fans.

"OMG!! Tom, can I get a hug?" A woman shrieked and put her hand over her mouth.

"Of course!" I hugged her and was about to pull away when she smacked our lips together. I tried to pull away, but she held me tight until she finally let me go.

"Nice to meet you Tom!" She said with a smirk and walked away. My thoughts spinned in my head. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate like crazy. I was tagged on posts and my friends messaged me. I looked at one of the posts and I wanted nothing more than to disappear. That woman had got a picture of our kiss. I almost ran to one of my guards and asked for a lift home. I had to talk to y/n.

"I need to get home! Now!" The guard looked at me with a confused look, but nodded.

We got in a car and I texted y/n, no answer. I tried to call both her and Angelina, still no answer.

"FUCK!" I said out loud and the driver looked at me surprised.

"Something wrong Mr Felton?"

"Yes, but I need to get home to fix it."

We finally got home and I ran up to the apartment. It was only Willow home and it was a note on the kitchen table.

I can't believe that you could do this to me. I thought you loved me, but apparently not. Goodbye.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I reread the note a few times and it felt like my heart broke more for each time. I stood up with tears blurring my vision. I hit the wall with such power that I almost started bleeding.

"FUCK!! Willow, what the hell should I do?" I sank down the wall with my hands covering my face. Willow came and tried to comfort me. I cried into her black shoulder and she licked my ear. "I can't lose her."

I tried to call her a few more times, but she didn't pick up. I decided to drive to Alex's and Angelina's apartment to ask them if they knew where she was.

"Willow, I'll be back soon okay? I need to find y/n." I drove as fast as I could through a rainy London. Tears were running down my cheeks the whole way. I parked the car and ran up the stairs and knocked on their door. Angelina soon opened.

"Do you know where y/n is? Please I need to talk to her!"

"You broke her heart! She is here, but she doesn't want to talk to you!" And she slammed the door in my face.

"Please! I can explain! It's not what it looks like!! Just let me in!" I knocked at the door and tried to get in. They ignored me. 

~I'm sorry for a so short chapter, I was in quite a hurry when I wrote it. I hope you liked it and I'll try to post the next chapter soon!~