Chapter 8 - Paparazzi

When we got out of the building I immediately understood why. The street was packed with cameras and people with microphones. The paparazzis were everywhere.

"What's your name?" "How long have you been dating?" "How did you meet?" "How does it feel like dating a celebrity?" Questions flooded over us and I took Tom's hand to not lose him in the crowd of reporters. Willow was covering to the ground and was visibly scared.

"Just let us pass! I am trying to go for a walk with my dog and girlfriend! Please leave us alone!" Tom shouted over all the sound. Instead of moving, they just came closer and asked more questions. A man was on my right and he stretched out a hand and squeezed my butt. I spun around and glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I said loudly to him. Tom looked around too and saw me glaring at the man.

"You have a nice ass." The man said with a creepy smirk. Tom was red as a tomato in the face of anger.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He screamed at the man. Tom was about to do something I knew that he would regret, so in the last second I managed to stop him.

"Let's just go back inside honey." I whispered to him and we just turned and walked into the building again. Willow practically ran as soon as the door opened. Tom was still red in the face with anger.

"Tom, calm down! Just calm down." We walked up the stairs and into our apartment again.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want them to hurt you just because you are with me."

"It's okay, he didn't hurt me. We can just forget about it." He nodded and we got out to the kitchen. We made some food and sat down and ate in silence. I knew that Tom still thought about that man, but I didn't bring it up.

*time skips a few hours*

I was laying on the sofa and scrolled through the tv channels, it was nothing fun. Tom was in the bedroom, it had been a bit tense since lunch, but now he came and sat down beside me.

"What do you think about going live on Instagram? Maybe let our fans get to know you?"

"Yeah, sounds great!" We started a live and Tom played a few songs on the guitar. Without thinking much about it, I sang along and the comments blew up. Everyone told me that my voice was beautiful.

"You've never told me that you can sing!" Tom said in surprise.

"It's because I can't." I said simply.

"Just look at the comments, she can sing right?" I looked at the comments. I started going red when I saw them. "I told you, they love you!" I could feel my face burn and I looked away. Tom started reading some of the comments aloud.

"'She has the voice of an angel', it's because she is an angel."

"Stop! You guys are too cute. I'm not that good!" Tom raised an eyebrow and gave me a kiss.

"Yes, you are." I had never seen so much love and intensity in someone's eyes as I saw in Tom's now. I kissed him one more time and then looked at the comments again. It wasn't as much love now, I could see people commenting things about my appearance and how they didn't think I deserved Tom.

"I should probably go and make some food. It was nice meeting you all!" I said to get away as quickly as possible. I walked out to the kitchen and I could hear Tom finishing the live. 

~To be continued~