Chapter 14 - I love you

(This chapter will contain A LOT of smut)

~Your POV~

I heard a knock on the door and Angelina opening it.

"Do you know where y/n is? Please I need to talk to her!" It was Tom's desperate voice. I bit my lip hard to contain myself from crying. I wanted to talk to him, kiss him, but at the same time slap him.

"You broke her heart! She is here, but she doesn't want to talk to you!" Angelina said loudly and slammed the door in Tom's face. She walked back to the living room and sat down on the sofa with me. She looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Are you okay y/n/n (your nickname)?" I just nodded. I heard Tom continue to knock on the door.

  After a while he stopped and I couldn't hear anything from the hallway. I sat at the sofa for what felt like hours. Angelina went to bed, but I just sat there.

  Around midnight I heard sobbs. I just couldn't take it anymore, I walked to the door and opened it. Tom was sitting just outside with red and puffy eyes. When I opened the door he stood up quickly and looked at me.

"What happened there? Who was that girl?" I said in a monotone voice. He explained how a fan wanted a hug, but kissed him instead and that it meant nothing.

"Y/n, I love you, I can't lose you! Since you came into my life everything has been so much brighter! I would do anything for you!" Tears streamed down our cheeks and I ran to hug him.

"I love you Tom!" We kissed and I never wanted to let him go.

"Can we just forget about this and go home?" I said when we finally broke apart.

"Yes, please." I kissed him again. Angelina and Alex were asleep, it was midnight after all.

  We drove through the rainy London once more and we had a great time. We sang, almost screamed, songs. It was like the last hours never happened. The only thing I still remembered fresh was the feeling when my heart broke.

  We got home and Tom fed Willow. We were in the kitchen and Tom lifted me up on the kitchen counter. We started making-out.

"I want you tonight!" I said with a smirk and put my arms around Toms neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him desperately. He bit my lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and I could feel his hot breath. I moaned and he sucked my neck.

"Let's take this to the bed, shall we?" He whispered in my ear making chills run down my spine.

"You're naughty today, ferret boy?" He giggled and winked at me. He lifted me into the bedroom and pulled my shirt off. He lowered me onto the bed and pulled his own shirt off. He had a huge tent in his pants and I knew that he wanted me now, only me. He dragged down my pants and panties.

"Who made you this wet, sexy?" He started rubbing me with his thumb and moaned.

"You did!" He put two fingers inside me and I came all over him. He stood up and I pulled down his pants. I took his hard dick and started sucking it. He moaned in satisfaction. He took a condom from the bedside table and put it on. I laid down again and Tom teased me a little before going in. At first he went slow.

"Faster! Faster!" I moaned and gripped the side of the bed. He came in the condom and collapsed over me.

"Fuck, you're tight!"

We panted and Tom chuckled. I sucked his neck and grabbed his shoulders holding him down.

"I'm sorry, I love y/n!" He kissed me passionately and rolled off me.

"Let's say that you made up for it tonight." I smirked at him.

  We fell asleep with smiles on our lips, the whole day forgotten.

~Sorry for such a short chapter. I hope you enojyed it anyway! And the update might be a bit slow for a while, I have a lot to do in school~