Chapter 19 - On set

We must have fallen asleep in front of the second movie last night. The apartment was a mess! Well, I would at least have something to do today. Tom was still asleep, snoring loudly. I woke him up and he looked around.

"Did we fall asleep?" I nodded and got up. I gave Tom my hand and helped him up too.

"I guess I'll spend the day cleaning." I said with a small smile.

"What do you mean? Didn't I tell you yesterday that I'm taking you to the set? I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" I was very curious, I loved Tom's surprises.

"You'll see when we get there, go get dressed." He said and kissed me.

I walked to our bedroom and picked out an outfit, it was black jeans, an oversized hoodie and a flannel shirt. Willow came into the bedroom and barked happily when she saw me.

"What's up with you girl? Have Tom not fed you yet?" I said and sat down to her height. "I think that you are just trying to get more food actually." I stood up again and walked out to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen again Tom stood at the stove and cooked breakfast for us.

"Willow is saying that she hasn't had any breakfast yet, is that true?"

"Are you lying Wills?" He raised an eyebrow at her, she barked happily again and wagged her tail.

Tom placed two plates on the kitchen table and we sat down to eat.

We ate and then took the car to the set. Almost everyone was already there. A manager came and told Tom that he had to hurry and that they would soon start filming. Tom led me to his trailer and said when he would be done.

"I'll be back soon, you can look around here if you want." He kissed me passionately before running off again. I looked around in the trailer, it was nothing special really. There were a few costumes in a wardrobe and a desk with scripts. Over the desk it was a note board with pictures, a lot of the pictures were with me and Tom, but I also saw another girl on a few of them. I had never seen her before, I tried not to think of it and continued to look around. I found more things that were definitely not Tom's, they were a womans. I walked out of the trailer and looked from side to side searching for Tom, I could hear his voice and followed it. Cameras were on and Tom and a few other actors were acting. A director signed to me to keep quiet and stay back.

"Cut! That was perfect! Now fifteen minutes break!" He called and Tom went and hugged one of the girl actors, it was the same girl that was in the pictures in the trailer. He kissed her on the cheek and then looked around. My eyes had already started to water. He spotted me and walked away from the girl. It was too late, I was already running away and I jumped into the car. I put the keys in and started the car.

"Y/n!! Y/n wait!! Let me explain!!" He called, but I backed out of the parking lot and was soon on the road. I had no idea where to go, I drove faster than the speed limit and my eyes were blurry from my tears. From the pit of my eye I could see a black car speeding right into the side of my car. The time stopped and I could feel myself getting thrown around in the car as it spinned through the air. My head hit the side and everything turned black. 

~I'll be very mean to you and leave you with a cliffhanger here, but the next chapter will be out soon!~