Chapter 18 - Valentines day

It was valentines day. Tom and I didn't have much planned, just a cozy day on the couch. I had convinced Tom that we should watch the Harry Potter films, he had never watched them before!

  Tom was currently at work, I had been fired last friday. Tom had promised that he would try to get me a job at the set.

You- "Can you buy chocolate on your way home?🥺"

Tom- "Of course❤️"

You- "Are you home soon? I miss you🥺"

Tom- "I'll be home in 15!" I turned off my phone again. I had already set everything up for tonight and I couldn't wait for the marathon to start. Tom would bring pizza too.

  I heard the door open and I immediately looked up from my phone. Willow came charging into the livingroom and up on the couch.

"Hi girl!" I said playfully and ruffled her ears. I walked out to the hall and smiled at Tom. He hung his coat on the wall and pulled me into a hug.

"Feeling low today darling?" I nodded into his chest and he hugged me tighter. "I brought pizza and chocolate, only Harry Potter missing now."

"You are the best!" We kissed passionately and then walked out to the kitchen. We got plates and placed ourselves on the couch. We started the first movie and ate in silence. When Tom came on screen we had eaten and Tom was blushing.

"You were so cute when you were young! Ferret boy!" He tried to look angry, but the Hufflepuff inside him couldn't keep his laughter in

"You were so cute when you were young! Ferret boy!" He tried to look angry, but the Hufflepuff inside him couldn't keep his laughter in. He threw a pillow at me and we ended up having a pillow fight. Willow tried to join and she barked at the pillows flying across the room. We ran out of pillows and I started to tickle Tom. I managed to tackle him to the ground and I held him down so I could continue to tickle him.

"Stop!!" He laughed and I eventually stopped. I bent down and kissed him. Without breaking the kiss he sat up and wrapped his arms around me. Suddenly I heard professor Quirrel scream "TROLL, TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS, thought you ought to know" and me and Tom broke apart. I glared at the TV and then giggled when I saw Draco screaming at the screen. I stood up and offered my hand to help Tom up. He took it, but as soon as he was standing he pushed me down to the couch and started to tickle me instead.

"Stop it, ferret!" I laughed so hard that I barely got the words out of my mouth.

"What did you say?" He tickled me harder.

"Stop it!" He stopped and gave me a kiss. "We missed half of the movie!" I said, a bit disappointed.

  We sat down on the sofa again and continued to watch the movie. Tom got a bit emotional while watching his childhood. He told me how it was growing up there and how fun they had had.

"We had so much fun!!" He said with a tear slowly running down his cheek. I wiped it away and kissed him gently.

"I know, maybe we can go meet them soon?" A smile brightened up on his face.

"I would love to meet them again and introduce you! Maybe we can go golfing with Rupert and the twins some time?"

"I would love to!!" I cuddled up against his chest and we continued with the film.

  The first movie was over and it was around 11pm. We had decided to watch at least two more before going to bed. Tom fed Willow before getting snacks for us. He made popcorn, got chips, filled a bowl with candy and then came and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Ready for the next movie?" He said and gave me a quick kiss.

"Definitely!" He started the next movie and I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and kissed my head.

~Sorry for not posting for so long!! I haven't had any inspiration at all, but I think I have an idea for the next chapter!~