Chapter 20 - The car crash

We were filming a scene and all the cameras were rolling. I had left y/n in the trailer so she wouldn't find any of the things to the surprise.

"Cut! That was perfect! Now fifteen minutes break!" The director said and I walked over to my friend Olivia. She had promised to help me with the surprise.

"Thank you for doing this for me Liv!" I gave her a hug and whispered in her ear. Just as I had hugged her, I saw y/n beside the director and she had a blank face. "I'll be back." I started running to y/n, but she was already on her way to the parking lot. I called after her, but she just ignored me. She got into my car and drove away. Olivia had run after me and she threw her keys to me.

"Here, take my car!!" She said and I quickly got into her car and started driving after y/n. She was driving way too fast and I had a really bad feeling. Suddenly a black car sped right into the side of her car and it started to spin in the air. I stamped on the stop pedals and was able to stop before I hit her. I stumbled out of the car and ran to her. The car was upside down and y/n was unconscious.

"Y/n? Y/n! I'm here! Don't leave me!" My voice shook and I managed to unclip her seat belt and get her out of the car. I laid her down on the road and got my phone out of my pocket with shaking fingers. I called 999 and waited for the signal to reach them.

"999, what's your emergency?" A woman's voice said.

"Car crash! Please help!! I can't lose her!"

"Sir, I need you to tell me where you are and you have to stay calm!" I looked around for a sign, my voice shook as I told her our location and she said that she sent an ambulance. "What is your name?"

"Tom, I need to help y/n!"

"Sir calm down, there is an ambulance on its way, how much hurt is y/n?"

"She is bleeding! She is bleeding very much!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I tried not to panic.

"Take your shirt and wrap it around the wound to stop the bleeding Tom, that will help her until the doctors come." I did as she said and the bleeding slowed down a little.

"Now what?!"

"The ambulance should come in just seconds, just stay calm." I could hear sirens in the distance and I looked around. An ambulance stopped and people came out of it.

"Over here!! Please help!!" They ran over to me with a stretcher and they lifted y/n carefully up on it.

"Sir, do you want to go in the ambulance with her?" I nodded and stood up. Y/n was lifted into the back of the car and she got an oxygen mask over her face to help her breathe.

"What is her name sir?" One of the doctors said to me.

"Y/n, she is my girlfriend, she saw me with another girl, she thought I was cheating on her so she drove away and a black car hit her side. The car spinned and she must have passed out." I explained in one breath.

We came to the hospital and y/n was rushed away with people in white coats. I wanted to follow and hold her hand, be there for her, but they said that I should stay back. I had called Angelina and she and Alex came with new clothes to me. I went to the bathroom to change. I looked into the mirror and I didn't even recognise myself. I was covered in y/n's blood and I had a stressed look. I washed my face and tried to calm down and stop worrying. Y/n was safe here and the doctors would take care of her, she would make it, she was strong. I tried to keep my thoughts positive, but I couldn't stop myself from thinking what would happen if she left. I sunk down on the floor and I couldn't control my crying. I was shaking and crying harder than ever, I could not lose her.

"Tom, it's a doctor here, he says that he wants to talk to you." Angelina knocked on the door and said. I wiped my tears and opened the door.

"Mr Felton, I have something to tell you about your girlfriend y/n."

~Sorry for another cliffhanger! I cried while writing this, I hope that you didn't cry too hard :) But I hope you liked it!!~