Chapter 6 - Work

Angelina's jaw had dropped and now she just stood there and stared. I waved my hand in front of her face to get her attention and at last she seemed to pull herself together.

"Are you telling me that you just kissed Tom Felton? Like THE Tom Felton?"

"Yep!"

"When did all this happen? Why didn't you tell me? What have you done yet?" Her questions flooded over me.

"Maybe we can take it inside?" She nodded and we walked into the building and to her apartment. Her boyfriend Alex was probably working. We sat down at her kitchen table and her questions started to flow again. She spotted a hickey on my neck too and her eyes became wide as gold coins. I told her everything about how Tom and I had met. The only details I left out was last night, that night would follow me to the grave.

"You have had sex with TOM FELTON!?" Angelina almost screamed. I just nodded and looked at her amazed face.

"Lina, relax. You are going to meet him, I think he likes me so maybe he'll stick around for a while."

"He better stick around 'cause I'm gonna get his autograph!" We laughed loudly and continued to talk for a while.

*The next day in your apartment*

I woke up when my alarm clock rang. This weekend has been the best in my life! I got out of bed like every morning and got into the shower. The warm water always woke me up with a snap.

I got ready and took the subway to work. It was just a boring office job, I would rather work with anything but this. While I sat in the rattling train my phone vibrated.

Tom - "Morning darling❤️"

You - "Morning sleepy💕"

Tom - "Did you sleep well?"

You - "It would have been better if I'd been with you❤️"

Tom - "❤️, Do you want me to pick you up after work?"

You - "Sounds great, see you later!❤️"

I smiled like an idiot at my phone and people probably stared, but I let them. I was not ashamed of being in love.

~Tom's P O V~

I woke up and the first thing I did was to text y/n. I hadn't slept that well alone. I have only known her for less than a week, but I already know that I really like her.

I got out of bed and fed Willow and then got into the shower. I got dressed and ate breakfast. After that I was in a bit of hurry, I have a movie I have to record. I only have a few scenes in it, but I need to go like now. I took Willow with me and we left for the set.

I came to the set just in time and I had to change really quickly. I only had one scene today and it went quickly to film.

~Your P O V~

The work day has finally ended and I'm standing in the elevator down to the entrance hall. I saw Tom's car standing outside and a smile appeared on my face. I walked out through the glassdoors and out to the car. Tom got out of the car and gave me a kiss, but just as we kissed I heard a camera clicking. The paparazzis were suddenly all over us and started asking questions.

"Let's get out of her y/n." We got into the car and quickly drove away.

"I hate them! Why can't they just leave us alone?!" I bursted out in anger after a while. Tom put his hand on my thigh and looked at me.

"You just have to get used to it I'm afraid. 

~It's crappy and cheesy, I know! But I hope that you liked it!~