Chapter 26 - Parents again

~Your POV~

Tom was sitting beside me when I woke up again. I felt his warm hand holding mine.

"Can we go home?" I said in a feeble whisper.

"Soon, I promise." Tom kissed me carefully.

"Lay here beside me." I moved a little to the side and Tom laid down with his arm around me.

A doctor came in and cleared her throat to wake us up.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but I came to say that you have two visitors y/n." I looked out the door and saw my parents standing in the doorpost. I felt my heart sink, this could only be bad. I managed to sit up a little straighter and Tom woke up too.

"Let them in." I said with a sigh. The doctor waved to my parents that they could come in and she left.

"You, get the hell out of her bed!" My mom said angrily to Tom.

"Mom please, I don't want a lot of chaos right now." I said and took Tom's hand to stop him from standing up.

"No chaos huh? You destroyed your own life the second you spoke to this scumbag!" She pointed at Tom with a disgusted look. I didn't understand what was wrong. Tom had told me that they met outside and that mom had told him about my background, but her disgust?

"What do you mean? I love Tom!" I argued back.

"You have said that to others, see what happened after that?" I knew exactly what she meant, I had trusted people and that had only ended with my heart in pieces again. But Tom was different, when I was feeling insecure he always told me I was beautiful and he made me feel like a better person.

"Tom is different mom! Now leave, I need to rest!" I snapped and turned away from them.

"I need to speak to you, man to man." My dad said stubbornly to Tom. I tried to protest, but Tom hushed me.

"It's okay y/n, I'll be back soon." Tom stood up, kissed me carefully and left the room with my dad.

~Tom's POV~

I followed Mr y/l/n out of y/n's room and he stopped just outside.

"I want you to leave my daughter alone." He said simply. I was a little taken aback that he was so straight forward.

"No, I love your daughter. I don't care what you say, I wouldn't leave her for anything in the world." I tried to keep calm. Why were they so against our relationship? Couldn't they see that we were happy?

"For now I won't be angry, but if you so much as say a word about her, I promise that I will find you." I nodded and we walked back to y/n's room again.

~Your POV~

Tom and dad came back and Tom sat down beside me again and with a glance he said that he would tell me everything later.

"Come on Mary, they want to be alone." My dad said and took mom's hand, but she just shook it off.

"No, I won't leave her with a stranger!" She protested.

"Mom, he's not a stranger! I've been in a relationship with him for five months!"

"I don't care, I don't know him!"

"Mom, just LEAVE." 

~This is shitty and crappy, I know, but as soon as they get home from the hospital it'll get better, I promise!!~