Chapter 22 - Parents

I woke up and saw Tom sleeping beside me. I managed to move my hand a centimeter closer to him, it was hard, but I could move it. He must have felt my movement because he woke up with a jerk and looked at me frightened.

"Y/n, you're awake." He said and took my hand. I squeezed his hand, very light, but he felt me moving. A bright smile appeared on his face.

"Can we call my parents?"

"Of course!" He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed my parents number. After a few signals my mom picked up the phone.

"This is Natalie y/l/n! Who am I speaking with?"

You- "Mom, it's me y/n." She must have heard the weakness in my voice because she immediately sounded very worried.

Mom- "Y/n have something happened?"

You- "I was in a car crash yesterday, I can't..." My voice trailed away and a tear trailed down my cheek. I signaled to Tom to tell her instead.

Tom- "Mrs y/l/n, this is Tom, your daughter's boyfriend."

Mom- "Boyfriend? She has never told me about any boys!"

Tom- "We have been dating for five months, but that is not the point."

Mom- "Well what happened to my girl?" Tom told her everything that had happened yesterday and when he was done she was silent for a while.

Mom- "So it's your fault that my baby is hurt? You made her angry! I'm coming to London now!" She hung up.

"I'm so sorry Tom. She is always like this." I tried to change my position to see him better, but once again my body wouldn't listen.

"It's okay, I understand. And she's right, it is my fault. If I hadn't brought you to the set, you wouldn't have gotten upset and then you wouldn't have..." I cut him off before he could continue.

"It's not your fault Tom! I was stupid, I should've thought before I stormed off like that." He stood up to kiss me passionately and then sat down again and just looked at me.

" He stood up to kiss me passionately and then sat down again and just looked at me

  I woke up by a knock on the door. Tom hadn't left my side and he looked around. A doctor came in.

"Miss y/n, we would like to run some tests on you. Mr Felton if you please leave for a little while." Tom kissed me and then left the room. A few more doctors came in and they closed the door behind Tom.

"Can you please try to move something? A finger is enough." A woman said. I tried and managed to move the index finger on my right hand. "Very good! Now, we are going to give you some sleeping draft so you don't have to be conscious while we do the tests." I nodded slowly and they injected liquid in my arm. I immediately blacked out and didn't feel anymore.

~Tom's POV~

I had left y/n's room and a few doctors had gone in instead. I sat down on a bench in the lobby and put my head in my hands.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see y/n y/l/n." I heard a woman's voice say to a doctor. I had never seen her before. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Who are you?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Excuse me!?"

"You said that you wanted to see y/n, what do you want with her?"

"I happen to be her mother! And who do you think you are?"

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I'm her boyfriend Tom, we spoke on the phone." I was turning more and more red, of course she was y/n mother. Now that I looked at her, I saw how alike they were.

"So it's your fault that my baby is hurt?!" She said angrily and smacked me across the face.

"What? No! I love her!" I put my hand over my burning cheek.

"I don't think so! If you loved her, you would've just stayed away from her. She doesn't need scumbags like you!" She turned away from me and faced the doctor again. "Sorry about that, now where is y/n?" She said like nothing had happened. The doctor had stood and looked at us with a shocked look and when Mrs y/l/n talked to him it took a while before he answered.

"Oh, she is doing some tests right now." He was still very surprised and seemed to wonder what had just happened.

~Sorry for not posting in a while, I'll probably be quite unactive this week cuz I'm gonna go skiing!!~