Chapter 28 - Police

Mom and Tom stood and glared at each other, they didn't even notice me coming into the room.

"Mom, why the fuck are you here?" I said and stared at them both.

"I'm taking you home, this man isn't good for you. Your father and I have set up a perfect marriage for you back home, if you just come home." She said, her voice suddenly sweet as sugar.

"A marriage?" I said in disbelief, would they try to get me to marry a stranger?

"Do you remember Mr and Mrs Johnsson that used to come visit us at weekends?" I nodded stum. "Their son Jake is about the same age as you, you two will make a perfect pair!" I was in shock, I knew my parents were traditional when it came to who I was with, but I never thought they would do this?

"Leave or I'll call the police." Tom said and brought me back to my senses. He walked over to me and put his hand protectively on my shoulder.

"Why would you call the police? I haven't done anything illegal." She said and then ignored him and looked at me again.

"YOU FUCKING BROKE INTO OUR APARTMENT!" I shouted at her and tried to stand up, but I just fell again.

"Hey, hey, take it easy." Tom said and helped me sit down in the wheelchair again.

"I am not going anywhere without you y/n, and this man" She pointed at Tom with disgust. "isn't coming with us."

"That's it, I'm calling the police." Tom said and picked up his phone from his pocket and dialed the number to the police, but before he could lift the phone to his ear, my mom's fist hit him right across the face. Tom grunted in pain and dropped the phone, but I could see the screen of the phone that he had called. Someone answered, but mom didn't notice.

"Are you bleeding?" I said loud to Tom, so the police would hear.

"Come on, we are leaving." She grabbed me and tried to lead me out of the room.

"Let me go!" I knew that she'd never hurt me, but she was scaring me. She lifted her hand up and I saw that she clenched her fist. I closed my eyes and was ready for the pain, but it never came. Instead her other hand, that had a tight grip on my shoulder, was taken away and I opened my eyes again. Tom was holding her arms behind her back.

"The cops are on their way, so just give up." Tom said and I could hear sirens in the distance.

Less than 5 minutes later I heard people in the staircase and I rolled my wheelchair to the door and unlocked it. Two police men greeted me and then followed me into the apartment.

"Mrs y/l/n you are under arrest for break-in and human.

-abuse." The oldest of them said and took my moms arm so Tom could walk over to me instead.

"I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!!" Mom screamed and tried to break away from the policeman's tight grip. "I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT MY DAUGHTER FROM THIS MANIAC"

"WHAT?! I LOVE HIM!!" I screamed back.

"Calm down, we'll take it from here." The police said and led my mom down to the police car and left.

Tom hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, darling. 

~I know that this chapter isn't that good either, but I'll try! I promise!~