Chapter 2 - Tom's apartment

I was suddenly aware that I lay on a sofa in a warm apartment and I could feel the smell of food. My hand was hanging down and something wet touched it, I jerked my hand away and looked at the floor. A small, black puppy sat there and looked up at me with round, brown eyes. I slowly stretched out my hand again and the puppy licked it. I sat up and the puppy jumped up into my lap and laid down.

"I see that you've met Willow." Tom stood in a doorpost with a broad smile on his face. "I've never seen her so calm with a new person, I think that she likes you." I smiled at him and then looked back at the puppy.

"So your name is Willow, is it?" Willow barked enthusiastically when she heard her name. I giggled.

"I have some food in the kitchen, are you alert enough to come or do you want to eat here?"

"I can eat there, you don't have to take care of me." I got up from bed and noticed that I had other clothes than the ones I wore before. I looked at Tom confused.

"I lent you some clothes, you were soaking wet when we came back. Don't worry, you changed yourself before you fell asleep here." It was a large hoodie, blue, pink and white, it went all down to my knees like a dress and a pair of grey trousers. They were warm and cosy, and they smelled good. Tom led me to the kitchen and sat me down at a table. He placed a plate in front of me with pancakes on it. It smelled wonderful!

"Thanks for doing this for me." I smiled shyly at him.

"Anytime!" He sat down on the other chair and started to eat. We ate and talked so much. I had a really great time and it was nice to get to know the man I'd been in love with for years.

We ate the last pancake and I got to the bathroom to get changed to my clothes again. It was dark outside when I was about to leave Tom's apartment.

"I need to leave now, but thanks for the pancakes and letting me sleep on your sofa." I stood at the door and Tom stood in the doorpost to the kitchen.

"I don't think you should be alone when you walk home." He said concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Y/n, a man tried to rape you in the middle of the day, I don't think that you're safe now. Let me drive you, please." I knew that he was right, and that it was probably best if he drove me. But he had already done so much for me, letting me sleep on his couch, feeding me, giving me clothes.

"You have already done so much for me, you don't have to do this."

"I don't care, come on, let's get to my car." I smiled and Tom patted Willow's head and said goodbye to her. We walked together to the garage and then drove through London. We had so much fun. I had always loved Tom, but now that I knew him in real life, I just loved him even more!

Tom stopped the car outside my apartment and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for all of this today! Maybe we can meet for coffee at the café tomorrow?"

"I'd love to, I'll message you time." I nodded and closed the car door. When he had driven away I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door. As soon as I had closed the door, I made a pirouette and jumped out of happiness. I couldn't believe that I had been in Tom Felton's apartment, I had talked to him!

~This chapter is not that good either, but I need to start somewhere. I hope that you'll continue reading!~