Chapter 15 - Perfect day

I woke up just like I had woken up that first night I spent here, but this time Tom was awake before me. I could smell pancakes from the kitchen. I looked at my phone and got a bit of a chock. I had 14 missed calls and even more texts from Angelina. I decided to call her to calm her down before she called the police or something. She picked up immediately.

"Where the hell are you!? I've been texting all morning! You can't just leave in the middle of the night!"

"Angelina! Calm down! I'm fine, I spent the night with Tom."

"WITH TOM?! Did you forget what he did to you?! He cheated on you y/n!" I explained everything Tom had told me last night and at last she seemed to calm down.

"Everything is fine, now if you excuse me, I want to eat breakfast."

"Wait, did you have-?"

"Goodbye Angelina!" I hung up on her and then got dressed in white shorts and a white tank top. I tip-toed out to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Tom.

"Morning sleepy, I thought that I would have to go wake you up soon." Tom turned around and kissed me.

"We had a quite intense night, if you remember." I smiled and I blushed a little.

"Yeah, I remember that. I also remember that you called me a ferret, that is not fair!" He started to tickle me and I almost fell to the floor due to all the laughter, but Tom caught me. He held me down so that our lips were millimeters from each other and I could feel his hot breath. Our lips met gently, it was a short kiss, but the electricity in it was like a lightning bolt.

"You look beautiful, darling." He kissed me again and lifted me up in bridal style. "Can I take you on a date tonight?"

"I'd love to, where would you take me?"

"That will be a surprise, but be ready by 5pm!"

  We ate breakfast and posted two pictures on Instagram. Most of our fans were very confused, everyone had seen the picture from yesterday, but we didn't do anything about it. Today it would be just us.

 Today it would be just us

Tom got his guitar and played me a few songs

Tom got his guitar and played me a few songs. When he sang 'If you could be anywhere' I sang along and Tom giggled his cute giggle.

*Time skips a few hours*

Tom hadn't told me anything about our date, but he had made a few calls that he was very careful so I didn't overhear. I loved surprises, but at the same time I hated them. I hated to wait for them, but I guess it'll be worth it.

I got dressed in a black, tight dress and high heels. I brushed my long, brown hair and laid the light curls over my shoulder. I had a thin layer with makeup and a dark red lipstick. When I walked into the living room, Tom looked at me, lost for words.

"How do I look?" I said and felt my cheeks burn slightly

"Breathtaking." He stood up and walked up to me. He put his hands on waist and pulled me close to him. We kissed and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Ready to go, sir?" I said and tightened his tie.

Tom put Willow on a leash, we would drop her off at a friends house if we would be late home, and walked to the garage. Willow jumped willingly in the backseat and wagged her tail. Tom drove through London and he had one of his hands on my thigh the whole ride. It had started raining again and the sound of the water smattering against the car was calming and romantic.

We were let in by Tom's friend Ash and they (Ash are non-binary) looked at me in awe.

"You look stunning y/n, I'm almost jealous." When they said that I could hear a small cough from the living room. "I'm only kidding!"

"Thanks for watching Wills tonight guys! I really appreciate it!" Tom said and gave Ash a quick hug.

"Have fun!" They said and we left again. 

~I think that their date should be a separate chapter, but I hope you liked this and I'll try to post the next chapter soon :)~