Chapter 25 - Will she make it?

Everything came back. The shouting was back. I could feel myself laying on the hard hospital bed. The pain was back. My chest was aching more than ever and it felt like someone was laying across it. I had been gone for a few wonderful seconds and now everything was back. People in white coats were running around me and shouting.

"Somebody put a mask on her!" "Her heart stopped!" "Quick!" I felt strong hands putting an oxygen mask over my face. Air was flooding through my body and I started to cough. "She's back!" The mask was taken away and I could breathe real air again.

"Tom!! I need Tom!!" I screamed. My body was hurting so much. It was pain like I never had imagined. I wanted it to stop again, I wanted Tom here, I wanted to feel his warm hand holding mine.

"Miss, you need to calm down. If you just calm down I can give you something for the pain." I didn't hear them, I just needed Tom.

"Please!! Tom!!" I continued to scream. The pain over my chest was pressing me down. I felt someone grabbing my arm and put a nail in it. Everything once again turned black and the pain disappeared.

~Tom's POV~

I could hear y/n's screams from her room and it was like knives to my heart. I wanted to get to her, to hold her and tell her that everything would be alright. But Ash held me tight and forced me to stay in the lobby and wait.

"Is that my daughter screaming like that?!" Mrs y/l/n stood up and said angrily. She started to walk towards y/n's room, but she was stopped by a doctor.

"Ma'am, you need to stay out here, she'll be alright. The doctors will take care of her, I promise." He said calmly.

"I need to see my daughter! Can't you hear that she's in pain?" Suddenly y/n's screams were cut off and it went dead quiet. A few people came out of her room and looked very tired.

"We gave her some calming medicine, she'll sleep for a few hours. Mr Felton, she kept screaming your name, so I think it would be best if you are there when she wakes up." I nodded and walked into her room. I heard someone coming after me, but I could only focus at y/n. I sat down at the side of her bed and took her hand. I kissed her forehead and just looked at her.

"Leave my daughter alone!" Mrs y/l/n came up behind me and took y/n's hand out of mine.

"I love your daughter more than my own life. Please just let me be here for her right now."

"That is just words! You'll leave her just like everybody else! You let her love you and then you are going to leave her with her heart in pieces again."

"Can we take this outside? I don't want to disturb y/n." I stood up and so did Mrs y/l/n. We walked outside. As soon as we had closed the door she turned to me. My insides were boiling with rage.

"Ma'am, I love her. I couldn't live without her. She has saved my life and we have had a few fun months together. Just let us live happily together." I tried to keep my voice calm and not let anyone know that I more than ever wanted to hit something, hard.

"I have heard so many boys saying that they love her, but it was just empty words. Everyone has left her. You don't know her background. The first one cheated on her, the second one hit her, the third one slept with her without her permission. She deserves someone that makes her happy. You can't do that to her." I was in shock. Y/n had never told me any of this.

"We have had some good times, we make each other happy. I will not leave her."