Chapter 7 - Moving

~2 MONTHS LATER~

(This chapter will contain a little smut)

My relationship with Tom just grows stronger and stronger for each day. It felt like we were meant for each other. He had met Angelina and Alex and they had been friends right away. Alex was maybe a little jealous of the way Angelina was looking at Tom, but I think that it was mostly jokes. And everyone knew about our relationship. Ever since that day people obviously figured out that Tom was not single anymore. But there were not many who knew my name yet.

Christmas was approaching and I would spend it with Tom's family. I was very nervous, I'd never met them before. It was 18 of December today and Tom and I were eating in his kitchen.

"I've been thinking y/n." I looked up at him. "What would you say if I asked you to move in with me?" I almost choked on my pasta.

"I- I'd love to! I sleep here most of the time anyways. Do you think that we have enough time to move everything before christmas?"

"If we start today, I think that it will work." We finished eating and drove to my apartment. I called a moving service in the car. They said that they could help us right away.

We packed all day and the moving service helped us transport everything, by the end of the day we were exhausted. We will continue tomorrow. The paparazzi was around us all the time, at one time we almost called security.

*the next day*

We continued packing the next day and all my stuff was packed and transported by midday. Now it was only unpacking left.

I was amazed by all the things I found, some of them I didn't even know I had. We sorted away a few things and would give them to charity. I found some of my Draco posters and it was a bit embarrassing, but Tom just kissed me and said that it was cute.

We were finally finished and we collapsed on the bed.

"Finally!" I panted.

"Are the moving guys gone?" I nodded and Tom rolled over on me. We started making out and were almost about to take our clothes off, but we were interrupted by Willow barking at the door. I looked at Tom with froning forehead, we weren't expecting guests. He straightened his shirt and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I called, still in the bedroom.

"No one, the corridor is empty." Tom came back to the bedroom and we picked up where we left. I sat with my arms and legs around him and we kissed passionately. I could feel a tent growing in his pants and I giggled.

"In the middle of the day?" I said teasingly.

"You are so beautiful, and I love you." I was a bit taken aback, he had said that he loved me. We have only been dating for two months, but I was ready to say it back.

"And I love you Tom."

We just sat there and looked each other deep in the eyes for a while. His ocean blue eyes were locked with my y/e/c (your eye color) one. Willow jumped up in the bed and broke our moment.

"Wills, you are not allowed in the bed!" Tom laughed. I got out of bed and Willow jumped happily after me. "I think that she wants to go for a walk." Tom said and he followed me out to the hall. Tom put a leash on Willow and walked out to the hallway. I had a bad feeling about this walk, I didn't know why, it just didn't feel right.

~I know that it is a bit messy and not that good, but I hope that you liked it!~