Chapter 10 - 23 December

(This chapter will contain some smut)

It was the day before Christmas. Tom and I were on our way to his mom's house where we would be spending Christmas eve. Tom drove as usual and he had his hand on my thigh. Willows lay in the backseat and her tail wiped back and forth in excitement.

"Are you nervous, love?" Tom asked and looked at me for a second, before he looked back at the road.

"A bit." It was half true, I wasn't just a bit, I was terrified. My heart beat faster than usual and I breathed a little irregularly.

We eventually drove up a driveway in front of a white house decorated with christmas lights. We got out of the car and Tom took my hand. I smiled nervously at him and we walked up to the door, Willow trailing after us. Tom had only raised his hand to knock when the door swung up and his mother stood there beaming at us.

"Hi! Come in!" She stepped aside and gestured for us to come in. "You must be y/n!" She said and gave me a hug.

"Yes, nice to meet you Mrs Felton!" I said blushing a little.

~I'm not sure if she is Mrs Felton because Tom's parents are divorced, but I'll just call her by her first name instead :)~

"Please, call me Sharon!" Tom hugged his mother and then she disappeared to what I thought was the kitchen.

"Hey lil bro!" Someone called from another room. I took Tom's hand again and he led me to a living room where three men sat. I understood that these must be his brothers.

"Y/n this is my brothers, Chris, Jonathan and Ashley." He pointed at each of them when he said their name.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend y/n." Some butterflies fluttered in my stomach when he introduced me as his girlfriend. It was only one armchair left and I sat down in Tom's lap. Willow just jumped up on the sofa and laid in between Jonathan and Ashley.

"Want a beer?" Chris asked and handed us one each. I drank a little and felt less nervous. We talked and drank beer for a while. Tom's brothers were really nice and after half an hour Sharon announced that dinner was ready.

Everyone sat down around a dinner table and started eating. The food tasted delicious. We talked and laughed. I liked the Felton family very much already. We drank a few more beers and then Tom got our luggage from the car. We would sleep in Tom's old room together. Willow had already claimed the sofa to be her bed for the night. We made the bed together and then went and brushed our teeth in the bathroom. We said goodnight to Tom's family and got into bed.

"Do you think that they will hear us?" Tom whispered in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

"Nah, I can be quiet." We started making out and he pulled off the pyjama shirt I had just put on. I never wore a bra or pyjama pants when I slept. He sucked my breasts and left small hickeys all over them. I pulled off his pants and saw a huge tent in his boxers. I smirked at him and pulled the boxers off too. He put on a condom and I sat on top of him. I had to control myself to not moan and wake the whole house. I bent down and started sucking his neck and whispering his name in his ear. 

"I'll come soon." He whispered, grabbed my shoulders and rolled us over. He took off the condom and released on my stomach. I could see that he was fighting not to moan out loud. He laid down beside me and chuckled in my ear.

"That was nice." He put his arms around me and we fell asleep with smiles on our lips.

~I had to do something so the chapter would be long enough, and who doesn't like a bit of smut? ;)~