Chapter 11 - Christmas Eve

We woke up first of everyone. Snow was laying thick on the window. I hoped that there would be a lake or ice hall near the house so we could go ice-skating. I was very excited to open presents and see Tom's reaction when he opened mine. We went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth before going downstairs for breakfast. We snuck down the stairs trying not to wake anyone. Sharon was already in the kitchen making eggs and bacon.

"Merry Christmas love-birds!" She said and smiled at us. "I heard that you had fun last night." Both me and Tom went a deep shade of scarlet in the face.

"Ooh, you heard?" Tom said very uncomfortable.

"It's okay, I understand. I don't think that your brothers heard, they were really tired when they went to bed." Just when she said that Chris came into the room.

"Heard what?" He looked at us with a furrowed brow. "What you did last night? That I heard." He smiled broadly at us and if possible we became even redder in the face. Had everyone heard us?!

"Can we just eat breakfast and forget it please?" Tom said, still very uncomfortable.

We ate breakfast and Ashley and Jonathan joined us. They hadn't heard us, but Chris was fast to tell them and we sat in an awkward silence. As soon as we finished eating, we sat down around the Christmas tree ready to open presents.

"Who wants to start?" Sharon said excitedly.

"Tom, can you open mine first?" I said and handed him a large present. He took it and shook it a little. It didn't make a sound. He tore off the paper and more wrapping paper appeared.

"I wanted to wrap it good so you wouldn't figure out what it was." He tore off the paper and a bright smile appeared on his face. He held up the ukulele.

"Thanks babe!" He kissed me and tried a quick song on it.

The rest of the presents were handed out and we laughed a lot. At last Tom handed me a small present in neatly wrapped paper. I opened it and it was a small box with gold letters on it that said 'merry christmas darling'. I opened the box and a necklace with a golden snitch lay in it. I almost got teary eyes, I had got him a cheap ukulele and he gave me this!

 I almost got teary eyes, I had got him a cheap ukulele and he gave me this!

"It's beautiful!" Sharon said, smiling broadly at us. "Maybe you want to go ice skating on the lake later?"

"Yes, I'd love to."

*time skips a few hours*

I had just finished packing a bag with stuff and was finally ready to go ice skating. Tom had made hot chocolate.

  We got in the car, Willow had to stay home with Sharon, and Tom drove to a lake not far from the house. We put ice-skaters on and stumbled onto the ice. I had only skated 3 times before in my life and that was at least ten years ago. Tom was not so good either. I tried to do a spin like a ballerina and fell, but Tom catched me before I hit the ice.

"Careful darling!" He laughed and I kissed him. I dragged him down with me and we lay laughing on the ice.

"You know that I love you, right?" I said and turned my head to look at him.

"I love you too." We looked at each other for a little while, then a voice screamed.

"Watch out!!" I looked up and a girl came speeding towards us. I rolled out of the way and Tom came after me just in time.

"Sorry, I lost control." The girl slowly skated towards us as we got up again.

"It's okay!" Tom said and smiled at her.

"Holy cricket, you're Tom Felton!" She said and slapped a hand over her mouth. "Can we take a picture together? I'm a huge fan! Can you be in the picture too y/n?" I was a bit surprised that she wanted me to be in the picture, I wasn't a celebrity.

"Of course we can!" I said still. We took the picture and the girl was so sweet. Her name was Julia and she lived just across the street from Tom's house.

"Which house are you in?" Tom asked suspiciously.

"Slytherin!" She answered proudly.

"Great! We don't want any Hufflepuffs here."

"But Tom, you are a Hufflepuff!" I teased him.

"No! I am a Slytherin! Everyone knows it! You know that I am a Slytherin right Julia?"

"Nah, you're definitely a Hufflepuff!" Tom tried to look sad, but failed hard. A woman called across the lake and Julia looked around. "I need to go! It was nice to meet you!" She waved goodbye and skated off to the woman calling.

We took a picture and posted on my instagram.

Then we packed our stuff again and drove back to the house

Then we packed our stuff again and drove back to the house. Willow greeted us at the door and jumped out of happiness.

  We ate dinner and then took another picture and posted on Tom's instagram.

We sat on the sofa and talked for a while and went to bed

We sat on the sofa and talked for a while and went to bed. It had been a perfect day, the best christmas ever.

~Sorry for a so long chapter, it was either this or two short one. Hope you liked it!~

~Btw, thanks for 100 reads!!! I never thought that anyone would read this!! :)~