Chapter 3 - First date

I woke up in my bed the next morning with a broad smile on my face. At first I didn't know why, but then I remembered last night and my smile just became broader. I got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen and ate a toast. It was sunday so I didn't work and I would meet with Tom later. Just when I had eaten, my phone vibrated and it was a text from Tom. I quickly picked the phone up and looked at the text.

Tom- "Can we just hang out in the park today?" I smiled.

You- "I'd love to, see you at 11?" The thoughts spinned in my head. This was like a date, a date that I never thought would happen. I had always dreamed about dating Tom, but now when it might happen, my heart wasn't really ready for it. What were the odds that Tom Felton would be at the same café as me?

I quickly got into the shower and started some music in the background. I washed my hair and let the warm water flow over me and wake me up. I had a little concert for myself and hoped that my neighbors didn't hear me. I finished showering and brushed my teeth, then dried and curled my brown hair. I walked into my bedroom to find some clothes. After a while I eventually found a cute outfit and put it on. It was blue jeans, a hoodie with the Hogwarts crest on it and a black jacket over. I also put on my Slytherin scarf around my neck and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked really good, I was often very insecure about my appearance. I looked at the clock and almost got a chock, it was 10.30 and it took 30 minutes to get there. I ran out of the apartment and out to a bus stop. Luckily a bus just came and I got on it. I checked my phone several times to look at the time and it felt like it was moving in slow motion.

It finally stopped beside the bus stop not far from the park. The clock was 10.56 so I still had a few minutes to go. I walked out of the bus and looked around. I saw Tom standing not far away and I smiled broadly. When he spotted me, he smiled too. I walked over to him.

"Hi! Have you waited long?" I blushed a little.

"No, I just came here. Should we go for a walk?"

"Sounds perfect!"

"Nice scarf, are you a Slytherin?" Tom asked and pointed at my scarf.

"I feel like one, I've never taken the test." We started walking and talking. We talked about Harry Potter very much, we both loved it. I already knew most things about him, so we talked pretty much about me. It made me a little uncomfortable only talking about me, but I had a great time. Tom was just like I'd expected, better even.

After a while I started to get cold, so we walked into a café. Tom ordered a coffee to himself and hot chocolate to me. He kept his head down, as not to be recognised all the time. I understood why. I wouldn't want to be recognised when I was just trying to live a normal life. We sat in the corner of the café and talked even more. It was almost dark outside when we got up and left. We decided to go to Tom's apartment again, maybe watch a movie.

~I know that this chapter is short, but the next will be much better~